Touch Screen Technology Abstract: Touch Screens, are display overlays that have the ability to display and receive information on the same screen. As prices for this panels has decline steadily in the past decade, touch screen panels have become more and more commonplace. This report will include a full assessment of resistive, capacitive, pan touch capacitive touch screen, surface acoustic wave, surface capacitive, infra red, sensor in pixel, and others.
This report also will feature market analysis of touch screen technology on following applications: public information displays, customer self-service, retail and restaurant system, computer base training ,control & automation system, assistive technology.
Please find the Presentation and reports attached.
- An Engineering Presentation on Sensor technology [PPT]
- Paper Presentation and Seminar on BLUETOOTH Technology
- Paper Presentation: Palm Vein Technology
- Paper Presentation on Haptic Technology
- Electronics Seminar/Paper Presentation: Seminar on Waving Hand Gestures Recorded by Wearable Motion Sensors to a Virtual Car and Driver in a Mixed Reality Parking Game
- Download Study Material
- College Life
- Entrance Exam
- Previous Years Q/A
- Colleges List