Login to Your Account

Free Recharge

Thread: A must read for all BITS aspirants - All Doubts answered

A must read for all BITS aspirants - All Doubts answered

The mere name of our campus- ĎBITS Pilani K K Birla Goa Campusí- leads to a multitude of questions. Post-BITSAT, most would know that BITS stands for Birla Institute of Technology and Science. Pilani happens to be a small hamlet in Rajasthan-on the educational map of India for being home to the countryís top private Engineering College, BITS Pilani, Pilani campus. In 2004, the BITS Pilani University expanded to include a second campus in Goa- a campus that pays tribute to our late Chancellor -renowned industrialist Dr. K.K Birla.

This nomenclature being fully explained, readers will be in a place to digest more facts about the college itself. BITS Pilani K K Birla Goa Campus shares its academic structure with the 50-year-old BITS Pilani university, so itís a given that the academics here are top-class. Sincere students will always find the means to make great engineers and great citizens of themselves a claim that has been strengthened by the achievements of the students of this campus. Going back to the early history of our young campus, many in the 2004 batch chose Goa over Pilani owing to the proximity of Goa to their homes. And they were not disappointed. It seemed they had taken a big risk, but what they did instead was create a legacy.

By 2007 BITS Pilani K K Birla Goa Campus boasted of a first rate tuition and accommodation system, great campus life and three national-level college fests Ė while keeping intact the revered Pilani image. One aspect that assumes monumental importance while discussing the credibility of BITS Pilani K K Birla Goa Campus is that the institute boasts of an admission procedure that is completely merit-based. There isnít a single student here who does not belong here, who hasnít set his priorities right and worked hard to get here. As alumni from any premiere institute will tell you, the connections you forge in college will help you through the years. Other forums will tell you about our curfews and our security measures to keep the students safe. We aim to provide readers with an insiderís view of BITS Pilani K K Birla Goa Campus, dispel some of the common myths surrounding the campus and highlight some of our recent achievements.

Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      11.45 MB
      Total Downloads:
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading

Re: A must read for all BITS aspirants - All Doubts answered

I got 280 marks in bitsa.t in first iteration i got b pharm in pilani campus. can iget chemical or civil or eee in hyderabad campus in later iterations?

Re: A must read for all BITS aspirants - All Doubts answered

Hey. I am expecting 73% in PCM and above 80% in all. (Which includes CS)

my dad is pretty serious about bits. But i am worried if i am disqualified. AM I?? Please help, someone...