30th June 2012, 11:59 AM
Manufacturing Technology Lab Ebook / ppt /pdf Download
To measure the cutting forces for the given cutting conditions.
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENTS REQUIRED :
Lathe, Lathe Tool Dynamometer.
1. The Lathe Tool Dynamometer is initially set to zero reading.
2. The known depth of cut is given and take the readings of Px and Pz force components from the Lathe Tool Dynamometer.
3. Calculate the resultant cutting force
P = Sqrt (Px2 + Pz2)
4. Repeat the same procedure to get few more readings and calculate the mean cutting force.
5. Repeat the same procedure for different depth of cuts.
Find Complete Attachement Downloding.........................
Tags for this Thread