Gender: : Male
Branch: : Computer Science Engineering
City : Noida
ABSTRACT--- This paper proposes a novel bionic approach for enhancing reliability of power electronic system by utilizing some principles including autonomous decentralized architecture inspired from human body system. The application of bionics in power electronics is innovative from the methodological point of view.
Finally a single phase full-bridge power inverter based on autonomous decentralized architecture is investigated. The investigated inverter has advantages in reliability, flexibility and user-friendliness compared to conventional centralized power converters. The proposed autonomous decentralized architecture in this paper has a promising prospect and paves the way towards future Plug and Play power electronic systems for so many significant advantages .This paper studies reliability principle in human body system and applies it to the design of power electronic system requiring high reliability.
A single phase full-bridge inverter based on autonomous decentralized architecture is investigated in the method of PEB. The designed converter has advantages in reliability and flexibility compared to conventional power converter .The goal of this paper is to provide some novel ideas for designing high reliable power system based on PEB and to stimulate further discussion on application of bionics in power electronics from the methodological point of view.
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On "ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TECHNIQUES IN POWER SYSTEM"
- Power System Contingencies Paper Presentation & Seminar PDF Download
- Global Positioning System (GPS) in Power System Paper Presentation & Seminar PDF
- Electronic Shock Absorber PPT PDF Seminar Report & Paper Presentation
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On" AN EXPERT SYSTEM FOR POWER PLANTS" PDF Download
Gender: : Female
Branch: : Electrical Engineering
City : Pune
want more and more information abt this