2nd July 2012, 06:39 PM
Sr. FaaDoO Engineer
FIBER OPTIC ANALOG LINK Ppt/Ebook/Pdf Download
The objective of this experiment is to study a 650 nm fiber optic analog link. In this experiment, we will study a relationship between the input signal and the received signal.
- Connect the power supply to the board.
- Ensure that all switch faults are OFF.
- Make the following connections.
- Connect the function generator 1 KHz sine wave output to the emitter 1’s input.
- Connect the fiber optic cable between the emitter’s output and detector’s input.
- Connect detector’s output to the AC amplifier 1’s input.
- On the board switch emitter 1’s driver to analog mode.
- Switch ON the power.
- Observe the input to emitter (tp 5) with output from AC amplifier 1 (tp 28) and note that the two signals are same.
Find Complete Attachement Downloding
Tags for this Thread