"I forgot my administrator user password on my Windows 7 laptop and I can't log onto my laptop at all. Can anyone help me give me a freeware to reset it or do you know how to please help me?"
It's a good habit to set a password on your computer so that people can not enter windows without knowing your password. But if you forgot Windows 7 password, you'll also be prevented from logging in. How to reset Windows 7 password if you forgot Windows password and can't log on using any administrator account?

In this article I'll cover the most two popular and efficient Windows 7 password recovery programs for you to reset Windows 7 login password, even if you can't get into Windows system. Let's know how can we achieve it.
1. Ophcrack
The Ophcrack is a free Windows password cracker based on rainbow tables. It is a very efficient implementation of rainbow tables done by the inventors of the method. It comes with a Graphical User Interface and runs on multiple platforms. By far, it is the most popular free way for password recovery on Windows 7.
With Ophcrack, you don't need any access to Windows system to be able to recover your lost passwords. Simply visit the site, download the free ISO image, burn it to a CD and boot from the CD. The Ophcrack program starts, locates the Windows user accounts, and proceeds to recover (crack) the passwords.
Before trying it, the following 2 things you should learn about the free Windows password hack:
1. 496MB (7/Vista) / 415MB (XP) LiveCD ISO image will take you much time for download.
2. Passwords greater than 14 characters cannot be cracked.
If this free Windows password cracker doesn't work for you, a good alternative option is to get Windows Password Unlocker.
2. Window Password Unlocker
Windows Password Unlocker is a professional Windows password reset tool. When Windows forgot password, this powerful utility allows you to remove the forgotten password by burning a bootable password reset USB, instead of recovering it.
1. A blank CD/DVD and CD-ROMRW drive are required
2. Download and install this software in a Windows PC rather than a Mac.
1. Download and install Windows Password Unlocker
2. Burn a password reset disk with a bootable CD/DVD
3. Reset Windows password with created CD/DVD reset disk

After the password reset success, you can access your computer without entering a password. The whole password reset process is in 5 minutes, and has no damage to your computer. Windows Password Unlocker enjoys great popularity among forgotten Windows password users. Through this powerful application, you can easily reset a forgotten laptop administrator password in 5 minutes instead of recovering it in hours by Ophcrack.