Login to Your Account

Free Recharge

Thread: Career Counselling Query

Career Counselling Query

Hello. My name is Ashwini. I have just completed my But I didn't get placed in any company yet. And I think the reason behind my unemployment is my poor communication skill and personalty. Kindly someone suggest me what should I do to Improve my personalty so that I can be a part of a good organization.

Re: Career Counselling Query

Hi Ashwini, don't feel bad, sometimes it happens in absence of Energy-boosters and also our confidence weakens up after facing too much of failures...
    Don't loose confidence and keep working hard, read English newspaper, view English TV shows.
    All the best.

Also, if you are nearby JAIPUR, DELHI or ROORKEE then go through this workshop. This will help you a lot.

So where from I can get that energy-boosters? Are there any seminars or workshops related to those type of program where I can improve myself?, If yes then,
    Is there any criteria or eligibility to attend these type of seminar or workshops?
    Suggest me in detail Please.

This is a workshop named as, LEARNING INDIA WORKSHOP... no eligibility, check the details at - www[dot]

Can you Tell me that what is this Learning Accelerator Workshop. and how this workshop will help me out.?

A 2 Day experience designed to transform your learning for a positive paradigm shift in your work & life. You can learn anything & forget nothing, just build the strengths which are needed. Take your work productivity to a new high, start achieving extraordinary result. Love what you do like never before, discover what you love doing.

Hello Sir, my name is Sparjan,and i have just completed BE in ECE, but now i want to move in biology+chemistry related in any line to do masters, such as Biotechnology or Microbiology or Bio medical etc. Is there any college or institute consider me? In my 2 nd year i wrote one thesis paper to my room mate(he was then in Chemical Engineering), and his paper was selected for Seminar in his Department at Annamalai University.Then i realize my discition was wrong. In 10+2 my PCB score is 85%, but math score is 53%.
    Please Sir help me, to get out from this problem.