Hello sir and friends, i am new to this forum. Sir i am currently doing bca(bachelor of computer application) 2nd year from karnataka state open university(ksou). And want to do MCA From iit jam(ca) entrance exam As institute offer MCA. I read all eligiblity of it and requirements from its official site, but i have a doubt. First check my syllabus of bca. www.ksoudelhi.com/bca.html according to eligiblity. There must be 1 maths paper for annual type exam and 2 paper for semester type exam. I have semester type exam but have only 1 maths paper. Plz see my syllbs and reply me that i am eligible or not. Also i am getting 5 certificates from iitb. 1.linux 2.latex 3.scilab 4.python 5.php and mysql through my university. so please tell me i am eligible or not and also give guidelines to crack JAM entrance exam. And one more thing is that, iitjam (ca) is of two year post graduation course and i want the subject list which will be teach in this two year. Thankyou in advance sir, please reply me as i am really want to be an iitian's.