Contents of the Presentation:
3. THE REFRIGERANT CYCLE
4. AUTOMOTIVE A/C COMPONENTS
5. REFRIGERANTS USED IN AUTOMOTIVES A/C
6. REFRIGERANT OIL USED IN AUTOMOTIVES A/C
Abstract: Since the advent of the automotive air conditioning system in the 1940's, many things have undergone extensive change. Improvements, such as computerized automatic temperature control and improvements to overall durability, have added complexity to today's modern air conditioning system.
To add to the complications, we now have tough environmental regulations that govern the very simplest of tasks, such as recharging the system with refrigerant R12 commonly referred to as FreonŽ (Freon is the trade name for the refrigerant R-12, that was manufactured by DuPont).
Extensive scientific studies have proven the damaging effects of this refrigerant to our ozone layer, and its manufacture has been banned by the U.S. and many other countries that have joined together to sign the Montreal Protocol, a landmark agreement that was introduced in the 1980's to limit the production and use of chemicals known to deplete the ozone layer.
Please find the Presentation PDF attached!
- Synchronization In Embedded Systems PDF Seminar & Presentation
- Heating And Air Conditioning PPT PDF Seminar Report & Paper Presentation
- Propulsion Systems For Ships PDF PPT Seminar & Presentation
- The Future Of Cad Cam Systems Paper Presentation & Seminar PDF Download
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On 3D MACHINE VISION SYSTEMS PDF Download