DBMS Concepts: An Introduction-
DBMS is a set of software programs that control the organization, storage, management, and retrieval of data in a database.
DBMS includes: A modeling language to define the schema of each database hosted in the DBMS, according to the DBMS data model. Data structures (fields, records, files and objects) optimized to deal with very large amounts of data stored on a permanent data storage device. A database query language and report writer to allow users to interactively interrogate the database, analyze its data and update it according to the users privileges on data. A transaction mechanism, that would guarantee the ACID properties, in order to ensure data integrity, despite concurrent user accesses (concurrency control), and faults (fault tolerance).
Please find the FULL EBOOK attached!
- Database Management Systems (DBMS) Ebook, notes and presentations covering full semester syllabus
- CSE DBMS Ebook PDF & Lecture notes covering full syllabus
- Embedded Systems Concepts - Full Course For Electronics Engineers Ebook
- Introduction to Automation full notes ebook pdf
- Some concepts of DBMS rar