I.T.S Engineering College

I.T.S Engineering College, one of the premier Institutions in the field of Technical and Management Education, was established in 2006. The institute is located at Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida in the National Capital region .The institute is approved by All India Council for Technical Education, Ministry of HRD, Government of India and is affiliated to the Gautam Budh Technical University. In a short span of time the institute has grown from strength to strength and is counted among the best engineering colleges in Northern India.

Master of Business Administration 60 Seats
Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a two-year (four semesters) professional Master's Degree in management. The course was designed to meet the growing demand for qualified professionals in the field of management. It is a postgraduate course that can be taken up after obtaining a Bachelor's Degree. The department of MBA, headed by Dr. Yuvraj Bhatnagar, who has vast corporate and teaching experience.
The MBA program focuses on providing a sound theoretical background as well as good practical exposure to students in the relevant areas. It aims at producing trained professionals who can successfully meet the demands of corporate sector.
It covers various aspects of management including marketing, finance, human resource management, information technology, international business etc. Course Structure: MBA 1st Year: Semester I

• Subject Code Subject Name
    MBA-011 Principles and Practice of management
    MBA-012 Managerial Economics
    MBA-013 Accounting & Financial analysis
    MBA-014 Organizational Behavior
    MBA-015 Business Statistics
    MBA-016 Marketing Management
    MBA-017 Computer applications in management
    Communication for management

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DirectMba.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	335.0 KB 
ID:	12050
Please contact me if you need "Direct MBA admission 2012 in ITS, GREATER NOIDA"
limited seats left...
Contact Alisha Khanna 09716005045 [email protected] http://directmbaadmission.com