About Us:

Meerut Institute of Engineering & Technology, popularly called MIET is one of the oldest institute established in Uttar Pradesh in 1997 and has been thepioneer of technical education in the state and known for quality education and itís results and placements. UPTU had conducted survey for awarding Academic Excellence Awards in the year 2008 and 2009 MIET has won the Academic Excellence Award for 2008 and again for 2009 i.e. for both consecutively.It has become a major centre of technical education having several courses at Post Graduate level and practically in all disciplines of Engineering at Under Graduate level i.e. CS, IT, EC, EI, ME, CH, CE, Biotech and Pharmaceutical Sciences. Almost all the courses (shown in bold) at UG level are accredited by NBA.

MIET also runs courses in Microbiology and undergraduate course in Education (B.Ed.) affiliated to Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut in a separate campus in close proximity. It has taken upon itself to educate young men & women not only in the National Capital Region but also in remote areas like Haldwani in Uttrakhand and also trying to enlighten remote parts at far flung places in itís mission to educate masses. It has established a campus in Uttrakhand at the foot hills of Himalayas i.e. Haldwani, providing education at door step with a view to have an enlightened India.It not only excels in dissemination of education but also focuses in generation of knowledge and research. Several senior academicians who are acknowledged authority and known for their contribution in their subject are solely engaged in research to better the quality of education in the institute. Several innovative practices are introduced in teaching-learning process to make it effective and for better assimilation by students.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DirectMba.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	335.0 KB 
ID:	12095

Contact Details
Alisha Khanna :09716005045
[email protected]