Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: 10000 FaaDoO Engineers on our Facebook Group!

Heart 32 10000 FaaDoO Engineers on our Facebook Group!

Hi FaaDoOs

26th January is one of the BIGGEST day in the history of India, 26th February is the BIGGEST till now in FaaDoOEnigneers.com history!

TODAY, WE HAVE REACHED THE MAGIC FIGURE OF 10000 FaaDoOs on our, no on your FB group. We started this journey sometime in late december, and with the support of all of you FaaDoO Engineers out there, we HAVE DONE IT!

I on behalf of all my team members, invite you all to share your experiences of this beautiful journey...

- Regards
    Sakshi

OMG..i cant believe my FIRST post on this website is coming at such a great time...CONGRATS to you all Faadoooossssss.!!! We rock!

congos to FE team..!!

Re: 10000 FaaDoO Engineers on our Facebook Group!

congratz and keep updating on facebook also... because we can migrate many engineers from "facebookEngineers to FadooEngineer"

hey what's up everyone pls could you help me about how to add friend in FE

how can i get FE on facebook...

hiiiiiiiii..........saloni
    please suggest me ,how to add friend in FE??
    Fadooooooooo always Rocks

Quote Originally Posted by Sakshi Dutta View Post
    Hi FaaDoOs

26th January is one of the BIGGEST day in the history of India, 26th February is the BIGGEST till now in FaaDoOEnigneers.com history!

TODAY, WE HAVE REACHED THE MAGIC FIGURE OF 10000 FaaDoOs on our, no on your FB group. We started this journey sometime in late december, and with the support of all of you FaaDoO Engineers out there, we HAVE DONE IT!

I on behalf of all my team members, invite you all to share your experiences of this beautiful journey...

- Regards
    Sakshi
    Yes dear, 26th of jan is the biggest and important day to Indian. because this day is called Independance day..........