Login to Your Account

Free Recharge

Thread: Gate 2013

Gate 2013

i m appearing for gate 2013.. i m studying with Gateforum notes.. thn should i purchase g k publication gate book, or only stdy wit those gateforum notes..??

Re: Gate 2013

which book is the best for ece gate 2013 preparation??

its very gooooooooood

which book s good??

By the book only when u have studied all the details about the syllabus for gate

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

how to post a pdf or some word document

is the preparation for gate only from book GK publication is sufficient????????

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 AM ----------

is the preparation for gate only from the book GK publication is sufficient??????

ContentHow can we prepare for gate...........!!!!!!!

Hello.., please tell me what is the best market book for preparing gate'13 ece covering problems as well as theory portions too relevant for the so exam..

for GATE ec the best study material is RK Kanodia books. GK books are just wast of money and time. GKs book have a lot of mistake and irrelevant problems. GK Publisher is famous for bad books.
    RK Kanodia's every book is grt and known for excellent problems and solutions. Every problem of Kanodia book is model problem for gate. Even coaching people recommend the rk kanodia books.