Gender: : Male
Branch: : Computer Science Engineering
City : Noida
Abstract-- The oil shocks of 1970s led to spiraling crude oil prices in the world market which prompted planners to view energy security as an issue of national strategic importance. Energy security has an important bearing on achieving national economic development goals and improving the quality of life of the people.
World’s dependence on crude oil will continue for most part of the 21st century but the continued dependence on crude oil is loaded against it with inherent price volatility linked to finite global reserves. In addition, global warming, caused largely by greenhouse gas emissions from fossil fuel energy generating systems, is also a major concern. So, there is a need to develop alternate fuels like non-conventional sources, considering the aforesaid two concerns.
This paper describes about the solar energy, one of the non-conventional sources and different ways of using it to convert to electric energy.
- solar energy applications ppt
- Solar thermal energy ebook download pdf | Solar thermal energy notes ebook download
- Garbage As An Alternate Source Of Energy ppt Presentation
- Presentation on solar, nuclear and wind energy PDF Download
- Climatic Design for Energy Efficiency in Buildings - Seminar Presentation & Paper Presentation
Gender: : Male
City : Chennai
thanks a lot for sharing a b'tiful topic
Gender: : Female
Branch: : Electrical Engineering
City : Nagpur
Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering