UML Ebook PDF Preview--
- UML stands for Unified Modeling Language
- The UML combines the best of the best from
– Data Modeling concepts (Entity Relationship Diagrams)
– Business Modeling (work flow)
– Object Modeling
– Component Modeling
- The UML is the standard language for visualizing, specifying, constructing, and documenting the artifacts of a software-intensive system.
- It can be used with all processes, throughout the development life cycle, and across different implementation technologies
Please find the complete UML Ebook and UML Lecture notes attached.