28th August 2012, 02:23 PM
Respected sir and student would you please give me these books
BTECH 1ST SEM BOOK WANT PLESE RESPECTED MEMBERS HELP ME
101 COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH
1. Communication Skills for Engineers and Scientists, Sangeeta Sharma & Binod Mishra,
PHI Learning Pvt. Ltd.
2. English for Engineers: Made Easy, Aeda Abidi & Ritu Chaudhary, Cengage Learning,
3. A Practical Course for Developing Writing Skills in English, J.K. Gangal, PHI Learning
Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi.
4. Intermediate Grammar, Usage and Composition, Tickoo, A. E. Subramaniam & P. R.
Subramaniam, Orient Longman (New Delhi)
5. The Written Word , Vandana R. Singh, Oxford University Press (New Delhi)
6. The Great Short Stories edited by D.C. Datta, Ram Narain Lal Publishers (Allahabad)
7. Professional Communication, Kavita Tyagi & Padma Misra,PHI Learning Pvt. Ltd., New
8. “Learn Correct English: Grammar, Usage and Composition” by Shiv K. Kumar &
Hemalatha Nagarajan, Pearson (New Delhi).
9. “Current English Grammar and Usage with Composition” by R.P. Sinha, Oxford
University Press (New Delhi).
10. “Grammar of the Modern English Language”, by Sukhdev Singh & Balbir Singh,
Foundation Books (New Delhi).
102 ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS-I
1. Advanced Engineering Mathematics, Erwin Kreyszig, Wiley 9th Edition.
2. Calculus and Analytical Geometry, Thomas and Finney, Narosa Publishing House. New
3. A Text Book of Differential Equations, M.Ray and Chaturvedi, Students Friends & Co.
4. Higher Engineering Mathematics, B.V.Ramana, Tata McGraw Hill.
5. Thomas Calculus, Maurice D. Weir, Joel Hass and others, Pearson, 11th Edition.
103 ENGINEERING PHYSICS-I
1. Fundamental of Optics, Jenkins and White, Fourth Edition, McGraw Hill.
2. Optics, Ajoy Ghatak, Third Edition, Tata McGraw Hill.
3. Concept of Modern Physics, A. Baiser, Fifth Edition, McGraw Hill.
4. Modern Physics, J. Morrison, Edition 2011, Elsevier.
5. Elements of Material Science and Engineering, Van Vlack, Sixth Edition, Pearson.
104 ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY
1. The Chemistry and Technology of Coal, by J G Speigh, CRC Press
2. The Chemistry and Technology of Petroleum, by J G Speigh, CRC Press
3. Polymer Chemistry: An Introduction, Malcolm P. Stevens, Oxford University Press
4. Solid State Chemistry and Its Applications, Anthony R West, John Wiley & Sons
5. Lubricants and Lubrications, Theo Mang, Wilfeied, Wiley-VCH
6. Hand Book of Conjugated Polymers, Tejre A Skotheim and J. R. Reynolds, CRC Press
105 BASIC ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
1. Electrical and Electronic Technology by Edward Hughes et al, Pearson Publication
2. Basic Electrical & Electronics Engineering by V. Jagathesan, K. Vinod Kumar & R. Saravan
Kumar, Wiley India.
3. Basic Electrical & Electronics Engineering by Van Valkenburge, Cengage learning Indian
4. Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering by Muthusubrmaniam, TMH
5. Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering by Leonard S. Bobrow, Oxford University Press
6. Fundamentals of Electrical and Electronics Engineering by Ghosh, Smarajit, PHI India
7. Basic Electrical & Electronics Engineering by Ravish Singh, TMH
8. Basic Electronics Engineering by Vijay Baru et al, Dream Tech, New Delhi
5th April 2013, 10:38 PM
Re: Respected sir and student would you please give me these books