Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers
FirstFirst 12

Thread: VIT 2011 Admissions | Cut Offs,Rank,Placement,Fees,Procedures Discussion

Popular topic for study

LATERAL EARTH PRESSURES FOR A TOTAL STRESS ANALYSIS

Figure shows a smooth, vertical wall supporting a homogeneous soil mass under undrained condition. Using the limit equilibrium method, we will assume, for the active state, that a slip plane is formed at an angle u to the horizontal. Read this topic
    Junior FaaDoO Engineer

City : Udaipur

Hey Pruthvi,

Like I said, civil or electrical also seem difficult to get.....

As far as biotech is concerned, its good but you need to understand that you need to finalize a branch which suits your aptitude and not which has good placements....bcoz ur current branch will decide what u end up doing all your life!!!!

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Hyderabad/Secundrabad

Thanks again dhruv.... I just have one more ques .... Do I have to pay the complete amount in management quota if I want a branch like IT or civil for the 13k rank that I got ... ???

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------
    Last edited by pruthvi123; 10th May 2011 at 02:49 PM.

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

City : Udaipur

You are again welcome Dude:crigon_04:

The fees for managment quota varies between 4-5 lakh/year depending on the branch. But there are no clear estimates as there have been cases where ppl have ended up paying much more than others for the same rank!! :whatever_01:

This is BUSINESS dude!! Why dont you try for any other college throuh AIEEE?

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

The problem is I did not write aieee because I was in USA for some trip at tht time ....
    That s y I am trying for VIT so much ... Btw how will the Chennai campus be .... Will I be able to get anything over there ... ??

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

City : Nagpur

Pruthvi Dude....

If you are willing to buy a management seat for 18 lakhs, I would suggest that you go for a B.S. in the USA!! It makes more sense and scope is also much much better!!!

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Kish ... Lol no dude ... I won't pay management ... I was just hoping to get a seat for the 13k rank I got because I really wanna go there as it is the only exam that I wrote and I don't have the time to study for others ..
    Do u have any idea about the branch I might get for 13k in second counseling either at vellore or Chennai campus .... Please do help .

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

Pruthvi.....the chennai campus is new and nothing can be said about how it will perform in the future. It always makes sense to see the stats of the first few batches passing out. After all like Dhruv said, its a matter of what you are going to do all your life!

Personally I wouldnt opt for a new college with unproven credentials.....

And I am intrigued.....and you may have your personal reasons....but how can somebody passing out of 12th not have time to study!!! :ignat_02::ignat_02::ignat_02:

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

I i had some reasons ... Btw what's ur opinion about me having a Chance in getting any other branch in vellore campus other than in biotech in the second counseling ... ??

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

Frankly, very difficult to get any decent branch,,,,..may luck shine on you and you make it to VIT. All the very best!!

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Vadodara

my vit rank is 13216. is it possible for me to get admission in biotechnology or bioinformatics?? any management quota if not??

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Patna

biotech in vit

my rank is 11361... please tell me whether i can get biotech or not.

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by Rudra Trivedi View Post
    my vit rank is 13216. is it possible for me to get admission in biotechnology or bioinformatics?? any management quota if not??
    Quote Originally Posted by mahima View Post
    my rank is 11361... please tell me whether i can get biotech or not.
    Both of you have a very strong chance of making it to Biotech, but in 2nd counselling. So i would suggest to have a backup just in case you dont make it.

But over the last 2-3 years, people having ranks like 13-14k have made it to VIT.

PS- My sister is in VIT-3rd year, Mech. She gave me all this info.

All the best to both of you.

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

City : Vadodara

Quote Originally Posted by lara View Post
    Both of you have a very strong chance of making it to Biotech, but in 2nd counselling. So i would suggest to have a backup just in case you dont make it.

But over the last 2-3 years, people having ranks like 13-14k have made it to VIT.

PS- My sister is in VIT-3rd year, Mech. She gave me all this info.

All the best to both of you.
    thanks a lot ..... i needed sum assurance...

Junior FaaDoO Engineer
    Blog Entries

City : Kolhapur

Pl tell me when are the dates for counseling?? When is the second round?? My friend needs this info urgently....

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by anuragk View Post
    Pl tell me when are the dates for counseling?? When is the second round?? My friend needs this info urgently....
    What rank has your friend got??

By the way....the counseling starts on 1st June and ends on 6th June.....

FirstFirst 12