One of the oldest departments of Newark College of Engineering, the Otto H. York Department of Chemical, Biological and Pharmaceutical Engineering awarded its first three baccalaureate degrees in 1923. Master’s degrees were added after World War II, as returning veterans swelled the college’s enrollment as well as the engineering workforce. The doctoral degree program was added in the late 50s, and the first PhD was awarded in 1964. An MS in Pharmaceutical Engineering program was established in 2004.
- Make Ninja Darts for the Lighter Mini Cannon
- Mechanical Engineering Kinematics Project