5 months ago
K L University – College Details
K L University is a pioneer in the field of engineering education and research in private sector in the state of Andhra Pradesh. It was established as Koneru Lakshmaiah College of Engineering in the year 1980. The college was made Autonomous in the year 2006 and in 2009 it is accorded Deemed to be University status.
|College Name:||K L University|
|Affiliated To:||Autonomous Institute|
|Address:||K L University,
Green Fields, Vaddeswaram,
Guntur District, A.P., INDIA.
Pincode : 522502.
|Phone:||0866 – 2577715|
Mode of Admission: AIEEE & State Entrance Exam for UG courses, GATE for MTech
Streams at Graduate Leve
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Bio-Technology (BT)
- s & Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Engineering Phy
- Aerospace Engineering (AE)
- sics (Major in ECE)
- Electronics & Computer Engineering (EC)
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Nuclear Engineering (NE)
Integrated Dual Degree Programmes Duration : 5 Years
1. B.Tech in BT with M.Tech in Bio-Technology
2. B.Tech in CE with M.Tech in Structural Engineering
3. B.Tech in EEE with M.Tech in Power Systems
4. B.Tech in EEE with M.Tech in Power Electronics &
5. B.Tech in ME with M.Tech in CAD – CAM
6. B.Tech In ME with M.Tech in Thermal Engineering
7. B.Tech in CSE/EC with M.Tech in Computer Networks & Security
8. B.Tech in ECE/EC/EEE with M.Tech in VLSI
9. B.Tech in CSE/ECE/EC/EEE with M.Tech in Embedded Systems
10. B.Tech in CE/CSE/ECE/EC/EEE/ME with M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering
11. B.Tech in BT/CE/CSE/ECE/EC/EEE/ME with M.B.A
Streams at Post-Graduate Level
Fee structure for various courses:
|Sl.No||Name of the Company||No.of Students selected|
|1||M/s.TCS Ltd. On Campus||61|
|2||M/s.HCL Technologies Ltd. On Campus||24|
|3||M/s.ADP Ltd, On Campus||1|
|4||M/s.Syntel Inc, On Campus||4|
|5||M/s. Broadridge Fin solutions India Pvt.Ltd, On Campus||2|
|6||M/s. Sasken Communication Tech Ltd, Oncampus||5|
|7||M/s.Wipro BPO, Pool Campus||1|
|8||M/s. Mphasis, Pool Campus||7|
|9||M/s. CMC Ltd||2|
|11||M/s. Wipro Technologies, On Campus||13|
|12||M/a.Redpine, On Campus||1|
|Total Selected Students||122|
KLU has one of the best networked campus in India. Campus wide network is established with Hi speed Fiber Optic backbone.
- 120 MBPS Internet Connectivity
- Round-the-clock Internet connection
- Internet connectivity for hostels
- Total Wi–Fi enabled campus
- e – Learning facilities
- Dedicated service team
- Total Constructed Plinth Area – 6,50,000 SFt.
- 75 No(s) physical laboratories in various departments equipped with latest and state of the art equipment and Software where in more than 107 different labs are conducted.
- Every school is having exclusive Research centers to conduct high end advanced Research
- Indoor Auditorium with 1500 capacity
- Indoor seminar halls with 600 & 300 capacity
- World class conventional center with 400,200,100 x 3 Air conditioned halls
- 75 class rooms, 25 tutorial rooms and 5 Group discussion halls
- Canteen for 600 students
- Library with a seating capacity of 600 and with exclusive individual cabins
- Indoor stadium with all modern facilities
- Facilities for out door games including Cricket, Volley ball, Basket ball, Tennis, Net ball, Beach Volley ball, Tennicoit etc.
- 100% power backup facility
Central library: Central Library occupies a place of pride in KLU and is an essential component of the institute’s outstanding research and education mission.
It is a most lively place on the campus providing a safe, comfortable and friendly environment that enables learning and advancement of knowledge, and promotes discovery and scholarship. The mission of the Central Library is to facilitate creation of new knowledge through acquisition, organization and dissemination of knowledge resources and providing for value added services. The Central Library system consists of Central Library and 13 departmental libraries, which collectively support the teaching, research and extension and employees of the Institute are permitted to make use of library facilities. The library has a huge collection of books on Engineering, Management, Science and Humanities and has been offering library services through its various divisions.
Hostel: KL University has separate hostels for boys and girls with well furnished rooms and modern amenities. The overall atmosphere is very conducive for the students to concentrate on studies.
- A state- of – the- art kitchen and spacious dining area has been provided for both the hostels.
- Generators have also been provided as a power back up.
- Emphasis has been laid on hygiene and cleanliness for healthy living. A customized menu caters to the student needs and it keeps changing according to their tastes.
- Teaching staff to address academic -and personal problems of the students.
- Round-the-clock security, communication, dispensary facilities are also available.
- Wi-Fi enabled hostels.
The Girls Hostel
The girls hostel is in the campus it self and houses 1200 students. Different rooms accommodating 2 per room, 3 per room dormitory have been provided. Rooms with attached toilets as well as A.C. rooms are also available. Suite rooms with modern furniture and separate study room are also available.
The Boys Hostel
It is a short walk from the college accommodating 1600 students in different types of rooms (2 per room, 3 per room). Rooms with attached bath rooms including A.C rooms are also available.
Facilities in the Hostels
Protected drinking water,state of the art kitchen,dining hall,Newspapers,telephones,toilets and bathrooms are maintained. Every student in the hostel is provided with a cot,study table,chair and a rack. Fan and light are also provided in each room.
- Gas & Steam based hygienic food preperation
- Palatable regional,national and international cuisines
- Cleanliness and Safety
- STD/ISD Facilities
- Medical Kits and First Aid Boxes
- Soft drinks,snacks,Fruits etc.
- Stationary shop
- Foreign nationals/NRI/PIOs feel at home in hostels
- KLUSO Inaugural Function-MARCH 12,2010
- Campus Sree Rama Navami by Samskrithi club, KLUSO
- Easter eve by Samskrithi club, KLUSO
- Parents meeting on KLUEEE(18-05-2010) at Indoor stadium
- Help desk for KLUEEE Counselling
- Guest Lecture organization by K.Vishwanath(Movie Director)
- Independence day celebrations by Samskrithi club, KLUSO
- Denty’s dental camp BY Seva club,KLUSO
- Fund collection for two service activities by Seva club,KLUSO
- Sri Krishna Janmashtami celebrations Samskrithi club, KLUSO in association wIth ISKCON
- Teacher’s Day Organization
- Engineer’S Day Organization
- Ramzaan celebrations Samskrithi club, KLUSO
- Prakriti Club formation.