BLS Institute of Engineering & Technology – College Details

BLSIET established in 2010, has got a strong background in the name of BLS Group of Institutions. The BLS Group of Institutions have been offering quality education through various institutes. BLS is run by a dynamic group of young entrepreneurs. BLS Institute of Management, a pioneer management school was set up in the year 1997. The Institute has been imparting quality education in the field Of Management and Information Technology. BLS is approved by the AICTE since 1997. In a short span of ten years the Institute has occupied a unique position not only in the area where it is situated but also among top business schools of the country.

College Details

College Name: BLS Institute of Engineering & Technology
Affiliated To: Kurukshetra University
Category: Co-Educational
Address: BLS institute of Engineering & Technology Igrah, Jind Haryana India India
Phone:  01681 – 286286, 286287 Mobile : 09818000984, 09813168486
Email:  blsiet.igrah@gmail.com
Website:  http://www.blsiet.com/
Map:
Campus Snapshot:

Courses Offered

Mode of Admission: All admissions to the Institute are governed by the rules and regulationsissued by The State Govemment / AICTE / Affiliating University / other appropiate authorites from time to time. 75% of seats are filled by AIEEE and remaining 25% by Management Quota (including 15% NRI seats)

Streams at Graduate Level

  • Civil Engineering
  • Information Technology
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Electronic & Communication Engineering
  • Computer Science & Engineering
  • Automobile Engineering
  • Electrical Engineering

Fee Structure

NA

Placements

NA

Facilities

1.     International Standard Campus: The entire campus is designed to create a conducive environment for grooming and growth of students. It spreads to an architectural magnificence, landscaping and shaded avenues. The main block is the hub of all the academic activities encompassing various departments, laboratories, lecture theaters, tutorial rooms and faculty rooms. BLSIET has dedicated separate blocks and buildings for various indoor and outdoor games, library, boys and girls hostel facilities, laboratories and workshops.
2.     A Home away from Home: BLSIET offers separate hostels for boys and girls (outside campus) with homely environment and parental care comprising the world-class facilities. The hostel mess provides vegetarian, nutritious and hygienic food. Each hostel has a warden to take care of students round the clock. Various recreational facilities like T.V., indoor games, magazines, newspapers and a well-equipped gymnasium make students feel at home.
3.     Innovative Teaching Methodology: BLSIET believes that theoretical knowledge limits the thinking process until the practical approach of the subject is incorporated. With this in mind, students are exposed to interactive sessions, well graded tutorial assignments, individualized laboratory, workshop experiences, well thought out home assignments and industry/technical/ business oriented project assignments.
4.     Lecture Theaters and Tutorial Rooms: Lecture theaters and tutorial rooms are specially designed to provide students comfortable, conducive and inspiring environment for learning. These spacious rooms contain all modem communication facilities, proper lighting and ventilation.
5.     Transport: Institute has a fleet of luxury buses for transportation of students and staff.
6.     Security:- Round the clock security with 24 hour un-interruped power backup.

Events

NA


BLS Engineering Colleges Admission | BLS Engineering Colleges Fees | BLS Institute | BLS Institute of Engineering & Technology | BLS Institute of Engineering & Technology College Details | BLS Institute of Engineering & Technology College Fest | BLS Institute of Engineering & Technology College Gallery | BLS Institute of Engineering & Technology College Video |