Intel Invites Application from Graduates for Internship Programme
Intel, Bangalore has invited applications from graduate students for its Graduate Research Internship Programme.
- In this position the intern is responsible for executing extensive analysis for wireless and wireline workloads on our performance centric dense and blade platforms including virtualised environment.
- Responsible for conducting performance testing of certain workloads and generating detail analysis report
- Responsible for the modification of code for optimisation and recommendation
- Responsible for the development of test apps/code for existing and/or new enhancements in vEPC/LWIP stack
- Independently interacting with various teams in Intel on debugging performance related issues
- The focus will be on a large class of application categories such as HPC, Productivity, Imaging, Multimedia and 3D Graphics.
- You should possess a Bachelor's or a Master's degree in electrical engineering, electrical and computer engineering, or computer science. Previous working experience in relative fields is preferred. Additional qualifications include:
- Familiarity with assembly language programming especially with IA architecture
- Knowledge about any wireless technology is desirable
- Superlative Software skills in C/C++ and in Scripting languages such as Perl/Python in the Linux environment would be required.
- Prior experience with open vswitch, open day light controller, and open flow is highly desirable
You can add us to your circle on Google+, follow us on Twitter, join the photo community on Pinterest, or like our Facebook page to keep updated on all the latest news.