Say Goodbye to visa Problems: 56 Countries Indians could travel without Visa
There are more than 50 countries that Indians can travel without visa but just passport. The visa can be made only after reaching the place.
Having access to these over 50 countries places the Indian passport at number 76th in the world among the list of countries with highest number of visa free or visa on arrival destinations.
There is usually a time limit to how long you can stay in each country which varies significantly. Also, depending on the purpose of travel and how long you intend to stay, you could be eligible to apply for visa or an extension if you were issued one on arrival as the case may be.
But for your own security it is highly recommended that before travelling just clarify to the embassy or consulate of the country if there has not been any recent changes that may affect your travel. This is because visa and immigration policies change frequently as each country makes the necessary adjustments to protect its borders.
Countries that issue visa on arrival to Indian citizens:
- Bolivia 90 days
- Burundi 30 days; obtainable at Bujumbura International Airport
- Cambodia 30 days
- Cape Verde
- Guinea-Bissau 90 days
- Guyana 30 days provided holding confirmation, issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs
- Indonesia 30 days
- Jordan 2 weeks, must hold US$ 3000
- Kenya 3 months
- Laos 30 days
- Madagascar 90 days
- Maldives 90 days
- Palau 30 days
- Saint Lucia 6 weeks
- Samoa 60 days
- Seychelles 1 month
- Somalia 30 days, provided an invitation letter issued by the sponsor has been submitted to the Airport Immigration Department at least 2 days before arrival.
- Thailand 15 days. Visa fee of 1000 Thai Baht needs to be paid in Thai currency. Visa on Arrival has to be obtained at First point of entry/Landing not the Final Destination.
- Timor-Leste 30 days
- Togo 7 days
- Tuvalu 1 month
- Somaliland 30 days for 30 US dollars, payable on arrival
- Niue 30 days
You can add us to your circle on Google+, follow us on Twitter, join the photo community on Pinterest, or like our Facebook page to keep updated on all the latest news.