WBJEE 2015: Apply Now
The online registration of West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam (WBJEE) will be starting from today, the 22 Dec 2014. Interested candidates can now apply online from the official website of WBJEE.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Applicant must be 17 years old, as on 31 December 2015. There is no provision for upper age limit.
- Applicant must have passed 10+2 form a recognized institution with English, Physics and Mathematics as core subjects and Chemistry/ Biology/ Technical Vocational Subjects as optional subjects. Candidate must have attained at least 45% marks in qualifying exam (criteria for ST/ SC/ PwD/ OBC is 40%) and should have scored at least 30% marks in English.
Application fee can be paid via safe payment gateway like Net Banking, Debit/ Credit Card or by downloading e-challan. Fee for all the candidates is Rs. 500, no relaxation will be granted to any category.
- Paper 1- Mathematics/ Biology
- Paper 2- Physics-Chemistry
- Mathematics Paper will be of 2 hours and candidates will have to solve 80 questions, of 100 marks in all.
- Physics-Chemistry Paper will be of 2 hours and will 80 questions of 100 marks in all (40 questions each from physics and chemistry).
How to Apply:
Candidate need to go to the official website http://www.wbjeeb.in/ and apply online.
- Starting of Online form submission: Mid week of December 2014
- Fee payment: Mid week of December 2014
- Last date of Printing of Confirmation Page: Last week of January 2015
- Last date of Receipt of Confirmation Page: First week of February 2015
- Status of receipt of confirmation page together with discrepancies, if any: First week of January 2015
- Publication of entire data inclusive of photo, LTI, signature: First week of February 2015
- Correction window dates (Request For Correction): First week of March 2015
- Last date of sending correct testimonials if needed: Mid week of March 2015
- Publication of Downloadable Admit Card: First week of April 2015
- Date of Examination: 18th – 19th April, 2015
- Publication of Results: By first week of June 2015
You can add us to your circle on Google+, follow us on Twitter, join the photo community on Pinterest, or like our Facebook page to keep updated on all the latest news.