Jawaharlal Nehru University Ph.D Admission 2015
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi invites applications from eligible candidate for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programs for the 2015 session.
- Aspirants should have an M.Phil degree of a recognized university / research institution with minimum final grade point average (FGPA) of 6.0 in 10 point scale/comparable standard where the grading is based on system other than 10 point scale.
- Aspirants who have obtained M.Phil degree from a university / institution where dissertation is not graded or grading is not on 10-point scale are required to forward a copy of their M.Phil dissertation along with the application Form for the purpose of assessment of their credentials.
- Aspirants whose M.Phil/M.Tech/Pre-PhD/MPH Results are not available will not be considered under any circumstances.
- For General and OBC Category: Rs.420/- (Rs.20/- for cost of application form + Rs. 20/- for processing fee)
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST and Physically Challenged (PH) Category: Rs.310/- (Rs.20/- for cost of application form + Rs. 10/- for processing fee)
- For candidates belonging to BPL Category: Rs.10/- for processing fee
- For Foreign National candidates: Rs.1750/- (Rs.20/- for cost of application form + Rs. 150/-for processing fee)
Candidates are requested to fill in the Application Form in all respects. Application form can be downloaded from the official site http://www.jnu.ac.in/ Duly filed in Application Forms can be submitted by Registered Post o Section Officer (Admissions), Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi -1067 or in person in Rom No. 28, Administrative Block of the University on or before 30th January, 2015. Candidates are requested not to send their application forms through private courier services.
Last date for receipt of completed application form along with all documents: Friday, January 30, 2015.
Application forms for winter semester beginning January 2016 wi1l be available from: Tuesday, September 01, 2015 to Thursday, October 15, 2015.
Last date for submitting the application forms for winter semester: Thursday, October 15, 2015