Jawaharlal Nehru University has invited application from the eligible candidate for admission to various disciples for the academic session 2015-16.
- School of International Studies
- School of Languages, Literature and Cultural Studies
- School of Social Studies
- School of Biotechnology
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Environmental Sciences
- School of Computer and Systems Sciences
- School of Physical Sciences
- School of Arts & Aesthetics
- School of Computational and Integrative Sciences
- Centre for Sanskrit Studies
- Centre for Molecular Medicine
- Centre for the Study of Law and Governance
The eligibility for different courses differs to see the eligibility refer the prospectus attached.
How to Apply:
Interested candidate can either apply or offline. To apply online Click Here
For Offline mode: Application Form and Prospectus can be obtained through Post by sending crossed Bank Draft for Rs.300/- drawn in favour of JAWAHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY payble at NEW DELHI along with a self addressed (unstamped) envelope of the minimum size of 30 cms x 25 cms. Clearly indicating the programme of study for which the Application Form is required on the self-addressed envelope to the SECTION OFFICER (ADMISSIONS), Room No.28, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, and New Delhi 110067.
Candidates seeking a set of Application Form and Prospectus from Nepal are required to send a Demand Draft of Rs.400/- or equivalent in US Dollars. Money Orders and Cheques are not accepted.
- Start of Online Application Process: From 10.00 a.m.6th February, 2015
- Closing of Online Application Process: Till 5.00 p.m. on20th March, 2015
- Start of issue of offline Application Forms (by Post): 6th February, 2015
- Last date for issue of offline Application Forms (by Post): 9th March, 2015
- Last date of submission of completed offline Application Form to reach JNU: 25th March, 2015