ICETE 2016 is a joint conference aimed at bringing together researchers, engineers and practitioners interested on information and communication technologies, including data communication networking, e-business, optical communication systems, security and cryptography, signal processing and multimedia applications, and wireless networks and information systems. These are the main knowledge areas that define the six component conferences, namely: DCNET, ICE-B, OPTICS, SECRYPT, SIGMAP, and WINSYS, which together form the ICETE joint conference:
- The 7th International Conference on Data Communication Networking – DCNET 2016
- The 13th International Conference on e-Business – ICE-B 2016
- The 7th International Conference on Optical Communication Systems – OPTICS 2016
- The 13th International Conference on Security and Cryptography – SECRYPT 2016
- The 13th International Conference on Signal Processing and Multimedia Applications – SIGMAP 2016
- The 13th International Conference on Wireless Networks and Mobile Systems – WINSYS 2016
One of the most important contributions that ICETE brings about is the creation of a high-level forum in collaboration with the most prestigious internationally recognized experts who are internationally recognized experts in e-Business and Telecommunications areas. Will include names such as Hamid Aghvami (King's College London, United Kingdom), Giuseppe Bianchi (University of Roma Tor Vergata, Italy), Anastasios Economides (University of Macedonia, Greece), Erina Ferro (CNR-ISTI, Italy) and Mateo Valero (Universidad Politecnica de Catalunya, Spain). Each will deliver a keynote lecture reflecting their knowledge.
ICETE 2016 will be held in conjunction with PECCS 2016 and PhyCS 2016.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings, under an ISBN reference, on paper and on CD-ROM support.
SCITEPRESS is a member of CrossRef and every paper is given a DOI (Digital Object Identifier).
All papers presented at the conference venue will be available at the SCITEPRESS Digital Library.
The proceedings will be submitted for indexation by Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI), INSPEC, DBLP, EI (Elsevier Engineering Village Index) and Scopus.
Further information about ICETE 2016 can be found at the conferences websites:
- www.sigmap.icete.org/ and
INSTICC is the Institute for Systems and Technologies of Information, Control and Communication, a scientific, non-profit, association whose main goals are to serve the international scientific community by promoting, developing and disseminating knowledge in the areas of information systems and technologies, control and communications.
To achieve these goals, INSTICC is committed to integrate and support many activities relevant for the international scientific community, including:
- Promotion of the mobility of renowned researchers, usually involved as keynote speakers at INSTICC events, so that they can share their knowledge with conference delegates;
- Providing grants to support the presence of many young researchers from all over the world, especially from regions facing economic difficulties, who wish to attend INSTICC conferences;
- Publication of proceedings, books and journals - some of them in cooperation with distinguished international publishers - widely indexed and made available at appropriate digital libraries;
- Sponsorship of research projects, proposed by universities and R&D institutes, related to INSTICC main interest areas;
- Collaboration with international associations, who may technically co-sponsor INSTICC events, as well as with companies involved in R&D or supporting of the international academic community.
- Over the years, these initiatives have brought together a large and very diversified international community spread over more than 141 countries, including more than 500 high profile keynote speakers, over 15600 specialized reviewers and about 46000 authors.
You can add us to your circle on Google+, follow us on Twitter, join the photo community on Pinterest, or like our Facebook page to keep updated on all the latest news.