Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers






View RSS Feed

shayaanahmadnoori

Life is a Journey - Live it with Joy

Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Life and its journey:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sheep-with-shepherd.jpg 
Views:	13818 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	38092Since childhood, we are living a Life of others, not ours. At the end of this blog you would agree to me.

Since we started walking or actually thinking our parents guide us to do things which are good and things which are bad and not to do. Without applying any logic we blind follow it.
We grow with time and the factor of changing mindset, shift from parents to society.
Now when we are grown up we follow societal rules and obey them. Most of us are like a sheep, who is walking and walking with the guidance of our Shepherd.

For few the role of Shepherd is being played by religion as well. But thats not the life we want to live or actually we dreamed of. Everyone of us wish to do great and be great, or atleast most of us had the dream to follow, but actually we do not follow it, we dont have the strength to dis-obey our Shephard, we dont have guts to be a trend-setter, we are sheep and we are destined to walk.

Very few choose to walk the journey in their own way, without the guidance of Shepherd and most of them are maybe not successful but all of them are Happy. Living a Happy Life, following their dreams and journey.

Life is a Journey and we all have to walk through it, but its on our hand whether we wish to walk, with the influencing factor like Shepherd or on our own way. The choice is ours and so the happiness.

comments and feedback's are most welcomed.

Comments

  1. Tanu_Sharma's Avatar
    Very Well said Shayaan,
    Being Successful doesn't matter
    What matters most is whether you are happy or not with your life.
  2. FaaDoO-Engineer's Avatar
    Good one Shayaan.
  3. chandrashekarkanduri562's Avatar
    i am most impressed with your words.becouse till now i am also like a sheep but from tomarrow onwords i want to be in my own way.
  4. muskan choudhary's Avatar
    yeah... u r right!!! what can we do now to follow our dreams...???
  5. 8688201601's Avatar
    for sheep it is correct and save to follow shepherd
    for an human being... also same
    save to follow the elders..


    but following our own path ..... gives us more faith, happy, sorrow.... everything.
    we can learn more from this. if we are well self respected we will achieve our dreams... otherwise may not.

    wonderful post brother ... i like it.
  6. jee1.429's Avatar
    its well... thinking
    always try to be different ...
    then you will more ideas
  7. shayaanahmadnoori's Avatar
    Just listen to your Heart Muskan, you will get the answer.

    Quote Originally Posted by muskan choudhary
    yeah... u r right!!! what can we do now to follow our dreams...???
  8. shayaanahmadnoori's Avatar
    Thats 100% true, now you are geeting the point

    Quote Originally Posted by jee1.429
    its well... thinking
    always try to be different ...
    then you will more ideas
  9. shayaanahmadnoori's Avatar
    I am glad that you liked it.

    Quote Originally Posted by 8688201601
    for sheep it is correct and save to follow shepherd
    for an human being... also same
    save to follow the elders..


    but following our own path ..... gives us more faith, happy, sorrow.... everything.
    we can learn more from this. if we are well self respected we will achieve our dreams... otherwise may not.

    wonderful post brother ... i like it.
  10. yalalraghavender's Avatar
    good one...in my opinion sacrificing the way (u wish) for ur fellow sheep is also joyful , so everytime u cant be happy by going alone on ur way
  11. alok vats's Avatar
    awesomee keep it up bro ..
  12. shayaanahmadnoori's Avatar
    Indeed, very well said. Thank You
  13. shayaanahmadnoori's Avatar
    Thanks Alok, Glad you have liked it.

    Quote Originally Posted by alok vats
    awesomee keep it up bro ..
  14. tripti bhardwaj's Avatar
    awsm i like it nd even agree with it........life is a lng journey nd evry1 has to walk through it ....
  15. shayaanahmadnoori's Avatar
    I am glad Tripti that we two think alike. Life is always a journey, it is always upon us, how we commute on that journey :')

    Quote Originally Posted by tripti bhardwaj
    awsm i like it nd even agree with it........life is a lng journey nd evry1 has to walk through it ....
  16. shayaanahmadnoori's Avatar
    Yes, that is also a good point to state.

    Quote Originally Posted by yalalraghavender
    good one...in my opinion sacrificing the way (u wish) for ur fellow sheep is also joyful , so everytime u cant be happy by going alone on ur way

Trackbacks