Event Name: National Conference on Nascent Technologies Organising College Name: Fr. C. Rodrigues Institute of Technology, Mumbai, Maharashtra Event Type: National Conference Event Start Date: 24th February 2012 Event End Date: 25th February 2012 Event Info: Conference Objective
In order to impart high quality technical education and to expose the young faculty members to the R&D being conducted in the latest technologies in the various fields of engineering, the first National Conference on Nascent Technologies in Engineering (NCNTE-2008) was conducted in March 2008. The two day conference was a great success and provided a great motivation to faculty members to actively participate in R & D in various engineering fields of their interest and to pursue Master and PhD programmes in engineering. It was decided to hold such national conferences biennially.
The second National Conference on Nascent Technologies in Engineering (NCNTE-2010) was conducted in February 2010 and was a great success too.
To fulfill this commitment and to contribute to the improvement of engineering faculty standards, it is proposed to organize the Third National Conference on Nascent Technologies (NCNTE-2012) in which Faculty, Scientists, R & D Personnel, Practicing Engineers and Masters and Ph.D. level students from leading institutions and engineering colleges will present papers in their respective fields. The papers will be reviewed by eminent faculty from IITs and reputed institutes.
To motivate the researchers, in each of the three groups, Computer/ Information Technology, Mechanical and Electrical/ Electronics & Telecommunication cash prizes of Rs.5000/-, Rs.3000/- and Rs.2000/- will be given to the first, second and third best papers respectively.
Four Cash Prizes of Rs.2500/- will be given to each of the best papers in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subject respectively.
In addition to paper presentations, the conference will also comprise of keynote addresses by experts from leading Institutions, Research Organizations and Industries.
Map: [google-map-v3 width=”400″ height=”300″ zoom=”14″ maptype=”ROADMAP” mapalign=”center” addresscontent=”Fr. C. Rodrigues Institute of Technology, Mumbai” showmarker=”true” animation=”DROP” maptypecontrol=”true” pancontrol=”true” zoomcontrol=”true” scalecontrol=”true” streetviewcontrol=”true” bubbleautopan=”false” markerdirections=”true” showbike=”false” showtraffic=”false” showpanoramio=”false”]
Areas of interest include, but not limited to:
COMPUTER ENGINEERING & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (CE/IT)
- Mobile Computing and it’s Applications
- Image Processing / Computer Vision
- Information Storage Management & Disaster Recovery
- Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
- Data Mining
- Advance Networking
- Network and Information Security
- Parallel Computing, Super Computing, Grid Computing, Cloud Computing
- Multimedia Systems / Gaming Architecture
- E-commerce Applications
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (ME)
- Product Design and Development
- Robotics and Mechatronics
- Smart Materials, Structures and Systems
- Advances in Manufacturing Technology
- Virtual Instrumentation
- Modeling and Simulation of Mechanical Systems
- Optimization in Design and Manufacturing
- Recent Trends in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Energy Conservation and Alternative Fuels
- Advances in Vibration Control & its Techniques
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (EE)
- Power Quality
- Power Generation Transmission & Distribution
- Power System Planning Reliability & Protection
- Energy Management and Energy Efficiency
- Applications of Power Electronics & Solid State Devices
- Renewable Energy Technology
- Distributed Generation and Micro Grid
- Drives, Controls & Automation
- Green Building Technology
ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION (ET)
- Wired & Wireless Communication
- Advanced Communications
- Digital Signal Processing & its Applications
- Optical & Microwave Communication
- Embedded & VLSI Technology
- Micro Electronics & Nano-Technology
- Antenna Applications
- Solid State Devices
HUMANITIES & BASIC SCIENCES (HBS)
- Physics: Industrial Applications of Gamma Rays, Nanotechnology
- Chemistry: Green Chemistry Research, Organometallic Catalysis
- Mathematics: Mathematical Modeling
- English: Innovation in English Language Teaching
Contact Name: Dr. S. M. Khot Mobile Number: NA Email: NA Website: http://www.fcrit.ac.in/ Registration Link: NA Facebook Fan Page: NA Event Submitted by: NA
Registration forms are required to be sent in the prescribed format duly attested by the competent authority along with the fees in the form of demand draft in favour of Principal, Fr. C. Rodrigues Institute of Technology payable at Mumbai and should reach on or before 11th February, 2012.
The registration fee is inclusive of course kit, proceedings, refreshments, lunch and conference dinner. Limited on-campus accommodation is available at nominal cost. Accommodation for other participants in local hotels can be arranged on request.
- Academicians, R & D Personnel Rs. 1500/-
- Industry Personnel Rs. 2500/-
- Students, Research Scholars Rs. 1000/-
- Attendee Rs. 1000/-