Gender: : Male
Branch: : Some other branch
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
About Potenzia 2012 : Starting as a small scale event named "SURGE" in 2005, as a part of EETA, attracted 200 papers. It soon grew into a large scale national wide symposium called "POTENZIA" in the later years.
Potenzia '07 and '08 were a success inviting about 300 and 400 papers respectively from all over the country.
Potenzia '09 that had taken place on 27th and 28th march was a sensation attracting the students from various parts of the country who submitted papers and presented models on variety of topics concerning engineering and the advancements in the field of technology.
Potenzia'10 was pool of events with Nirvana’10 with all technical fests were organized with cultural fest for five days during March last week of 2010. Potenzia had a collection of 300 papers out of which 100 shortlisted. Students from different colleges participated actively during the fest .
Potenzia 2012 : Tech Fest Events : Many interesting events are scheduled for this edition of Tech fest :
Paper Presentation & Poster Presentation :
Procedure for Submission of Papers:
- All the papers must be submitted in IEEE format (click here to download the IEEE format).
- Any Technical Topics related to EEE, ECE, CSE and IT are accepted.
- Each team can consist of maximum 2 members and the entry fee for a paper is R.150/-
- DD to be drawn in favor of ‘Convenor Potenzia’ payable at Hyderabad.
- Each paper will be given Participation Certificates.
- If the paper gets selected, then the team must pay an additional amount of Rs.100/- on the day of the fest (26th -27th Sep) for presentation.The team must also bring 2 additional hard copies and 1 soft copy on the day of presentation.
- Each selected paper will be given Merit Certificates.
- The papers which have secured the top three positions will be given Excellence certificates along with prize money.
- Soft copy of the Paper can be sent through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org along with the details of DD and place of residence of the participants. (This information is required to communicate the Participation Certificates and Receipt).
- Hard copy and a Soft Copy (in CD) of Paper can also be given to our Nodal Regional Co-Ordinators by communicating with them on phone. The Receipt and Participation Certificates will be given at that moment only by the co-ordinator himself.
- Hard copy and a Soft Copy (in CD) of Paper can be sent through post to the college directly with money or DD for the below postal address. (Later collect the details of your receipt and certificate status from Ranjit-9618059069) Postal Address: Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology, EEE Dept., Potenzia’12, Kokapet (Vill) , Rajendranagar (Mdl) Chaitanya Bharathi Post, Gandipet, HYDERABAD - 500 075
- Participants must strictly demand a receipt and certificates during the submission.
To know more details about Potenzia 2012, please visit the following link:Potenzia 2012
- The entry fee for a model is Rs.200/-
- Models can be from EEE and ECE backgrounds.
- Every Model presented, is awarded the Merit Certificates and the winning model with Excellence Certificates.
- The Paper submission details and other general information is similar to that of the Paper Presentation.
- ATMOS 2012 - BITS Pilani Hyderabad Campus - Hyderabad - Tech Fest
- Renewable Energy 2012 - Engineers Without Borders - India - Hyderabad -Tech Fest
- Tecstasy 2K12 - CBIT - Hyderabad - Tech Fest
- Spardhaa 2012 - SNIST - Hyderabad - Tech Fest
- Roboveda 2012 - Sreenidhi Institute of Science and Technology - Hyderabad - Tech Fest