Gender: : Male
Branch: : Computer Science Engineering
City : MeerutSend Friend Request
Hey Friends lets start the discussion on XAT. I'm giving some details here:XAT 2013 will be conducted in January 2013. XLRI conducts test on behalf of the XAMI. For more than 60 years XLRI is conducting test at all India level to select the most appropriate for management education. The test score is being used by more than 100 institutes for the admission.
- XAT wiil be conducted on January 6,2013
- Registration for XAT-2013 can done on www.xatonline.net.in
- XAT Registration is from August 20,2012 to November 30,2012
- It can done in three ways online payment, Cash payment,Demand Draft.
- There are 44 test centres in India & 3 International centres.
XAT 2013 would be conducted across India in the following cities:
Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Bangalore, Berhampur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Goa, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Noida, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Surat, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam.
XAT 2013 would also be conducted across the following three international cities:
Dhaka, Dubai, Kathmandu.
- Cash Mode
- Demand Draft Mode
- Credit / Debit Card
- IDBI Net Banking
Applicants should note that registration for XAT 2013 and appearing for XAT 2013 is the preliminary step towards applying to any of the institutes. Applicants to different institutes have to apply separately to each of the institutes of their choice.
IDBI Bank has been appointed as the partner bank for the registration process. Applicants for XAT 2013 can choose to pay online using credit card/ debit card/ online banking or through Demand draft. Alternatively applicants can use any of the 900 + branches of IDBI Bank located all over the country to make payment for XAT 2013.
Applicants should note the following important points :
Date of Commencement of Application 20th August 2012 Last Date for Applying 30th November 2012 Downloading of Admit Cards 18th December 2012 - 31st December 2012 Date of Exam 6th January 2013 Test Timings 10.30 am to 01.30 pm Mode of Examination Paper & Pen based * XAT 2012 Cities Cities within India : 44
Cities outside India :3
* The format of XAT would remain pen-paper based. This is to ensure that candidates of all backgrounds are at par, so that those who have pre-familiarity of operating computers, specially coming from privileged background or having worked in IT sector, do not get any advantage over others who do not have access to computers. The paper-pen mode also ensures that all candidates are tested on exactly the same set of questions, and not on different sets.
Gender: : Male
City : HyderabadSend Friend Request
can a 2014 passing out b.tech guy write "XAT 2013" xam...??