Gender: : Male
Branch: : Computer Science Engineering
City : MeerutSend Friend Request
Applications are now open for the 2-year full time programs, PGDM & PGDM-IB, at FORE School of Management, New Delhi for the batch of 2013-15!
Commencement of Application Process: September 12, 2012
Last Date for submission of Application form: November 12, 2012
Full Time PGDM and PGDM-IB Eligibility
How to Apply
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects studied at any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail or minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary Schooling (10+2) equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2013 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by Tuesday, October 1, 2013 and obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate total of all the subjects studied failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled and no fee will be refunded in lieu thereof.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs.
- Candidates can apply online http://www.fsm.ac.in/signin.php . For online application submission candidates need to pay Rs. 1650/- either through credit/debit card or can send the Demand Draft made in favour of “FORE School of Management”, payable at New Delhi along with the print of the E-mail confirmation of the application submission.
- Candidates can also apply on the prescribed Application Form available at the reception of FORE School of Management by paying Rs. 2000. Admission Brochure can be downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page. In case a candidate is interested in applying for both PGDM & PGDM-IBM Programmes, he/she is required to fill two forms separately.
- Candidates can apply either in Self Sponsored Category or Company Sponsored Category. Candidates applying under Company Sponsored Category need to download the format from the website and submit the Company Sponsored Certificate in the given format within the stipulated timeframe. Change in category is not allowed.
- Candidates shortlisted for GDPI must fill up the "Information Sheet" online compulsorily before appearing the process.
- Placement activities and compensation offered to our students matches the best that the industry offers.
- Scholarships to needy students with excellent academic performance.
- Opportunity (as per our schedule) to all two year full time students to attend a one week’s compulsory International Immersion Program at a location outside India, the cost of which is included in the fee of the program.
- Ample opportunities to students to engage in a variety of co-curricular and extra-curricular activities for their holistic development.
- Besides the well qualified core faculty at FORE, it invite industry leaders to take courses and special sessions for students to discuss the best business practices etc.
Programme Self Sponsored Category Company Sponsored Category PGDM Rs.11 lacs Rs.16.50 lacs PGDM IBM Rs.11 lacs Rs.16.50 lacs
The above fee is inclusive of tuition fee, library charges, computer centre usage charges, cost of books and reading material and compulsorily attending an International Immersion Program
Part Time PGDM
Approved by AICTE
- Keeping in view the commitment of FORE School of Management, New Delhi to promote post-experience management education in the country, the Three Year Part Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Programme was started by the Institute in 1992. The Programme is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education, Ministry of Human Resources, Government of India.
- The Three Year Part Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Programme is designed to impart knowledge and skills in the basic and functional areas of management. It is meant for young individuals who are working as Middle/Junior level Executives/Officers in public or private sector organizations, but have not had an opportunity to acquire formal management education. Being a part time programme, it caters to those working in and around Delhi and National Capital Region (NCR). The total numbers of approved seats available for this Programme is 150.
How to Apply
- The Prospectus and Application form can be obtained by cash payment of Rs. 1600/- at the Institute’s Reception or a Demand Draft of Rs.1650/, made in favor of “FORE School of Management” and payable at New Delhi can be sent to obtain the form by post.
- Candidates can also apply online at http://fsm.ac.in/signin.php. For submission, candidates need to pay Rs.1650/- either through net banking, credit/debit card, or can send the Demand Draft made in favour of “FORE School of Management” payable at New Delhi along with the print of the E-mail confirmation of the application submission.
- Admission Procedure & Eligibility Criteria
- MINIMUM 2 (TWO) years of work experience after Graduation as on April 30, 2012.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Selection Procedure
- Consistent academic record, work experience and performance in Written Test and Interview are the various parameters of selection.
- Shortlisted candidates are required to appear for a written test and personal interview to be conducted on in the Institute’s premises in New Delhi.
Thursday & Friday : 6:15 PM to 9:30 PM
Saturday : 2:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Self Sponsored Category - Rs.4, 05,000 (FOUR Lakh FIVE Thousand only) to be paid in 9 equal installments
Company Sponsored Category - Rs.4, 05,000 (FOUR Lakh FIVE Thousand only) to be paid in 9 equal installments
Commencement of Programme