Gender: : Male
City : ChennaiSend Friend Request
This is a book on radio frequency (RF) circuits. RF circuits are different from other circuits because the values of stray or distributed capacitances and inductances become significant at RF. When circuit values are calculated, for example, these distributed values must be cranked into the equations or the answer will be wrong . . . perhaps by a significant amount. It is for this reason that RF is different from low frequency circuits.
- Electrical power generation,Electric components and Circuits notes download
- Components of artificial neural networks ebook free download pdf
- Symmetrical Components and Representation of Faulted Networks pdf notes free download
- Transformer model(Modelling Power System Components) pdf notes free download
- Commutation of thyristor based circuits notes ebook free download pdf