Gender: : Male
Branch: : Mechanical Engineering
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
- Introduce urself.
- U seem to be musically inclined!!!
- Subject of sem 5 that u like.
- Draw the architecture of 8086 n explain it in 90 secs.
- What is BIU & EU?
- Where is the memory module?
- Have u learned computer networks?
- Tell me whtz LAN n WAN. Give examples?
- What othr subject did u like in sem 5?
- What do u study in DCOM?
- Tell me whtz multiplexing?
- Explain TDM
- Explain FDM
- How will u decide as to whn FDM or TDM shud b used!!!
- Who according to u is the best guitarist in the world n why?(Ans. Steve Vai)
- Who is ur favourite keyboard player n why?(Ans. A.R. Rehman)
- Y shud TM hire u?
- ur strengths(Ans. Leadership Qualities)
- U expect to b a leader in d first year itself?
- ur weaknesses n how do u overcome it (Ans. Frustration,overcm usin meditation(gr8 joke))
- What is ur goal?(Ans. To become a s/w analyst)
- Whtz d work of an analyst?
- How do u come to college? How much time does it take?
- What is thread priority?
- Distinguish method overloading and method overriding
- Distinguish method overloading and overriding
- what is Thread priority?
- Difference between interface and abstract class with ex.
- what is multitherading
- what is multi-tasking
- what is Inheritense
- what is java
- what is difference between requestprocessor and request dispatcher?
- what is use of business objects?
- What is the difference between static link library and dynamic link library?
- What is object slicing and how can we prevent it?
- What is AppDomain?Explain how it works.
- Difference between Array and ArrayList? How Array is benifitful than ArrayList?
- we are working in .net namespaces like using system.io,system.text. these namespace before we use "using " keyword what means of using?
- Is it possible to use two versions of assembly at the same time?If possible explain with code?
- How do you install windows service?
- what are the differences between windows services and web services?
- what is the difference between cursor FETCH and FOR LOOP ?
- What is mutating trigger?How to avoid it??
- can we delete the trigger in a view? if yes why if not why?
- how u can find the n row from a table? Tech Mahindra
- how do you count the duplicate records in a table
- what is the need of the cursor attribute notfound..(because using found attribute we can complete the task......found + negation operator = not found )
- i have doubt that any one tell ref cursor comes in sql pl/sql? pls clarify?
- What is the difference between DELETE and TRUNCATE?
- what is difference b/t severity and priority
- What are the diff types of integration testing?
- How to test when the web application expired time (cookies,sessions testing) in real time
- what are the inputs fo writing testcases and what are the outputs after executing the testcases? Tcs Tcs
- what is the difference between Developer environment and Test environment? MOODS CONDOM
- What are the various Guidelines follow while Weighting Test Cases
- Explain V model in depth?
- What is Rekey Defect?
- what is effect variance ,Budget variance , Schedule Variance , Defect Density ?
- what is different Between Risk and Issue ?
- What is white-box Integration Testing and its differences between Black box-Integration testing?
- i have 2 year experience in manual testing, if i am attending any interview what kind of question i will get?
- if the object is identified by QTP & also virtual object wizard then which object will added to object repository
- how to access a build & wat is its configuration
- what is the difference between trigger and storedprocedures
Gender: : Male
Branch: : Some other branch
City : BagdograSend Friend Request
Thanks for sharing. It's very good.
103 interview questions and answers ( free pdf download)
Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
This information is really helpful...
Can you please upload Tech Mahindra Placement papers........