Gender: : Male
Branch: : Mechanical Engineering
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
2011 Syntel technical interview questions:
- A structure was given and it contained normal data as well as some bit-wise data.You had to find the total size taken up by the structure
- A big code with lots of pointers. There was a struct which contained 2 arrays. Then an array of that structure was declared. The code used these structures and you had to find the values of a variable ‘j’ at various points inside the code
- A code which had some declarations of some data items. There were a couple of normal data items(char,int..) and some pointers as well and a malloc call. You have to find the total memory taken up in the stack(Hintointers and all are allocated in heap, not in stack, so dont count them).Also in most of these questions, they were specifying that the OS was 32 bit
- A question on nesting of pointers. There was this pointer to a function which returned an array of char pointers…..You had to give the exact definition of the function
- Value of 2 particular variables in C(MAXINT and some other constant)
- What do you need to do to open more than 10 files simultaneously in Microsoft Operating System? -change stdio.h/change CONFIG.SYS/compiler dependent
- A question on Macro( consisted of something like CTRL&037)
- Another question on Macro expansion
- Yet another question on Macro expansion
- UNIX question on ‘who’ output and then doing some other operation and then asking you whats the output.
- UNIX question on ‘awd’ operation.
- what are the customization u have done in sap mm
- what is the smart identification techniqu?what r the different mechanisums used in it?
- what are the different kinds of frameworks in automation?
- what is On Error Resume Next ?
- when to start the automation?
- what is verification & validation?
- what is the differance between functionality and functional testing?
- what is soc7 abend?how u can trace it?
- write sql query to remove null value following table id name 101 dinesh null jyothi null bharathi 102 suresh null shilpha 103 prakesh null suma i want the output id name 101 dinesh 102 suresh 103 prakesh
- write a query to remove null value follwing table? col1 col2 col3 dinesh null null null suresh null null null prakesh i want the output col1 col2 col3 dinesh suresh prakesh
- how do display only hidden files in unix?
- how to find multiple string?
- what are difference between c and c++?
- Graphicsainters algorithm is used for………..
- Graphics:Why is ‘Lighting’ operations done on World Coordinates?
- Graphics:One more question
- Some question on C External Variables.
- How can you call a function written in FORTRAN from a C program ?
- Normal question on pointer addition
- Another question on pointer addition
- There was a circle.A square of max size was cut from it.From this square,a circle of max size was cut.What was the ratio of this final size w.r.t initial size?
- A runs 3/4th faster than B.One of them was placed some metres ahead.How far should the finishing post be placed so that both of them finish at the same time?
- Longest time one has to wait for next birthday?(366/365/4 years/8years)
- Next no: in the seq: 7,11,__,19,23
Gender: : Male
Branch: : Some other branch
City : BangaloreSend Friend Request
Welcome to Syntel technical interview questions 2012 Paper. Here you will find Syntel technical interview questions 2012-2013 for Freshers with Answers & Solutions. These technical interview questions were asked at various colleges and campus interviews done by Syntel. Students are requested to prepare for Syntel technical interview questions 2012-13 with answers & solutions before going for their interviews.
Visit my blog: 103 interview questions and answers