Gender: : Female
Branch: : Electronics Engineering
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
Oracle placement papers 2010:
case 2: printf("%d,",i++);break;
case 3: continue;
case 4: printf("%d,",i);
2.Which of the storage class(es) becomes the global variables for the entire Program
3. What is the output of the program
char s="oracle is the best";
// A. oracle is the best
// B. Core dump
// c. Error Message
// D. Goes into infinite loop
Ans: B. core dump (Garbage value)
4. What is the output of the program
// A. 6,2,1,5
// B. 6,2,1,5,7
// c. Error Message
// D. core dump
Ans: A. 6,2,1,5
5. Which clause u use to exclude the rows before grouping them?
A. Group By
6. Which of the following statements is not true about views?
A. you can create a index on views
B. Views do not have permanent data
C. Views can be based on one or more tables
D. Views can be dropped without dropping
7. What should be the value of a, in the polynomials x2 11x + a and x2 14x + 2a, so that these two polynomials have common factors. a) 24 b)1 c)-1 d)1/2
8. a right angled triangle, the square of the hypotenuse is twice the product of the other two sides. Then one of the acute angles of the triangle is
a) 450 b) 300 c) 600 d) 150
9.. In class of 10 students, the teacher writes a number on the board. The first student tells that the number is divisible by 1, the second student tells that the number is divisible by 2, the third by 3, the forth by 4 and so on till 10. If the statement of one of the students in wrong then what is the least number possible.
10. The data dictionary view to see the list of constraints enabled on a table is
d. There is no dictionary view available for the same
11. Identify the pseudocolumns
12. if "a" is an array of 5*5 dimension, a is same as
b. *(a+2) + *(a+4)
13. what is the output of ..
d. illegal pointer subtraction
14. identify the relationship between the many employees
in a dept..
a. one to one
b. one to many
c. many to one
d. many to many
15.there was a table given and it was asked which normal form does it follows..
16. the process of including some controlled redundancy for the sake of performance is known as
b. Cartesian product
17. A certain number of men can finish a piece of work in 10 days. If however there were 10 men less it will take 10 days more for the work to be finished. How many men were there originally?
(A) 110 men
(B) 130 men
(C) 100 men
(D) none of these
18. In simple interest what sum amounts of Rs.1120/- in 4 years and Rs.1200/- in 5 years ?
(A) Rs. 500
(B) Rs. 600
(C) Rs. 800
(D) Rs. 900
19. Assuming today is Monday, 10 July 2000, what is returned by this statement:
SELECT to_char(NEXT_DAY(sysdate, 'MONDAY'), 'DD-MON-RR') FROM dual;
20.Which character is used to continue a statement in SQL*Plus?