Gender: : Female
Branch: : Electronics Engineering
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
2011 Oracle Apps technical interview questions:
- What is the difference between buyer&employee in PO module?
- Is that Possible To create package without Specification , If Yes Give any Examples
- Is that Possible To create package Overloading , If Yes Give any Examples
- What is the reason for distribution hold. Why invoices will go on distribution variance hold ??
- when will formula,place holder and summary columns fire in reports?
- difference b/w procedures&functions
- Define multi org structure with example(take any businees).
- Tell me some errors names and number what u got while developing the reports?
- why do we validate the records while developing interface?
- Explain Directory Structure of APPS?
- How to activate, deactivate and run Concurrent Managers?
- What is the location for concurrent request or manager logfiles and output files?
- Specify the standard naming conventions for the logfile and output file?
- How to write LOG information from PL/SQL block to log file?
- What is Request Group?
- What is Request Set?
- What is difference between the Request Group and Request Set?
- What are the steps to develop a simple Oracle Apps form?
- What are the important Libraries in Template.fmb?
- Which Concurrent Manager will run when you run the report in Oracle Application ?
- How will you get the concurrent program output as email?
- can we execute one concurrent program through another concurrent program?
- how do you describe O2C along with tables
- What are do's and dont's of Interface?
- what are version control tools used in oracle apps?
- explain o2c cycle? what are the table reflected for this process?
- explain p2p cycle? what are the tables used for this?
- Which module is not in multiorg
- any one can expalin report registration steps?
- why we have to give GL no. between 6 to 10?
- why java does compile time polymorphism at run time ?
- how to delete duplicate rows in sql server2005
- what is the difference between checked and unchecked Exceptions?
- what is test plan
Gender: : Male
Branch: : Computer Science Engineering
City : AurangabadSend Friend Request
Thanks for sharing. I have some another tips.
- What is a transaction ?Answer: A transaction is a set of SQL statements between any two COMMIT and ROLLBACK statements.
- What is implicit cursor and how is it used by Oracle ?Answer: An implicit cursor is a cursor which is internally created by Oracle.It is created by Oracle for each individual SQL.
- Which of the following is not a schema object : Indexes, tables, public synonyms, triggers and packages ?Answer: Public synonyms
- What is PL/SQL?Answer: PL/SQL is Oracle's Procedural Language extension to SQL.The language includes object oriented programming techniques such as encapsulation, function overloading, information hiding (all but inheritance), and so, brings state-of-the-art programming to the Oracle database server and a variety of Oracle tools.
103 interview questions and answers ( free pdf download)