Gender: : Male
Branch: : Computer Science Engineering
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
1. .//What is the output of the program, if integer occupies 2 bytes memory?
// A. 13
// B. 10
// c. 16
// D. None of the above
Ans: B. 10
2. What is the output of the program
// A. 1,20
// B. 1,20,1,20
// c. 1,2
// D. 1,2,20,20
3. What is the output of the program
if(++k && ++i<--j|| i++)
printf(" %d %d %d",i,-j--,k);
4. How many mashes are there in 1 square meter of wire gauge if each mesh is 8mm long and 5mm wide ?
5. x% of y is y% of ?
(D) can't be determined
6. The price of sugar increases by 20%, by what % should a housewife reduce the consumption of sugar so that expenditure on sugar can be same as before ?
7. Product of prime number between 1 and 20.9699690
8. Number of terms between 1 and 999 not divisible by 8 or 12. 831
9. There are number of houses on both sides of a road. On one side houses are numbered in increasing order (1, 2, 3…). On other sides houses are numbered in down order. It house number 10, opposite house is house no.23. Find no of houses (Even number of houses are provided). 32
10. What is the area of the shaded region? Ans: 3*x* X (1-(pi/4)).
11. A can do a work in 8 days, B can do a work in 7 days, C can do a work in 6 days. A works on the first day, B works on the second day and C on the third day respectively that is they work on alternate days. When will they finish the work.(which day will they finish the work)
Ans: 7 7/168 days
12. A batsman scores 23 runs and increases his average from 15 to 16. find the runs to be made if he wants top inc the avg to 18 in the same match.
Ans: 39 Runs.
13. In a club there are male and female members. If 15 female quit then the number of females will become double the number of males. If 45 males quit no. of female becomes five times the number of males. Find the number of females.
Ans: Females:175, Males:80
14. When I was married 10 years back my wife was the sixth member of my family. Now I have a baby. Today my father was dead and I had a new baby.now the average age of my family is the same as that when I was married. Find the age of my father when I was married.
15. .I had Rs100 and I play. If I win I will hav Rs110 and if I lose I will hav Rs90. at the end I hav 2 wins and 2 loses. How much do I have?
16. In a village, there is flood. In one village causalities were less than the other. Why?
Ans: There were better health care centres(HCC).
17. A person has Rs.100. If he wins he gains 10%. If he loses the game, he loses 10%. He wins twice and loses twice. How much he has at the end?
18. The equivalent compound ratio of 5:6::7:10::6:5 ( question of this type this is not exact question).
19. work can be done by 8 men and 10 women in 25 days, the same work can be done by 10 children and 5 women . in how many days 2 children and 3 men (similar to this)
20. if a man reduces the selling price of a fan from 400 to 380 his loss increases by 20% .cost price of fan is.