Gender: : Male
Branch: : Computer Science Engineering
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
2011 Mindtree Placement Paper:
1. An expression was given like B + A .B + !A .B + . . . . . and what will be the final expression o/p :- ( Easy )
2. state diagram was given and what state will be detected ?
3. Counter and three states were given( 13 , 15 , 14 , 10 ) what will be the next value ?
4. For one circuit inputs are ABCD and output is zero for first eight inputs and 1 for next eight . What will be the expression for circuit ? ( ans :- A)
5. What is octal representation of 01010101 ? ( ans. 125 )
6. D flip-flop with inverted feedback was given and question was based on maximum frequency allowed ( setup , hold etc. times were given )
7. Question based on instruction T states and CPI was asked .
8. What happens when HALT instruction is executed? ( Enter wait state and waits for interrupt or reset , Enters in to sleep state , etc. ( ans. Waits for interrupt or reset )
9. What happens when PUSH instruction is executed : ( content of accumulator is saved, content of PC is changed , stack pointer is decremented and value value is saved )
10. Two bulbs of 40 Watt and 60 Watts were added in series . What will happen ? ( 40 watt will be brighter , 60 watts will be brighter , both will have same brightness , none ) ( Ans. 40 watt)
11. My mother's husband's father in laws son's child->what is the relation?
12.. 3 glasses containing mixture of water and alco in ratio 2:3 , 3:4 , 5:9 when all 3 are mixed what is the new ratio??
13. A father has 8 children ,he takes 3 at a time to a zoo.probability of a child going to the zoo.
14. A ball is dropped from a height of 10 feet.Every time it rebounces to half of the height. how many feet it travelled?
15. There are 3 jars. The ratio of spirit to water in each of these jars is 3:2,4:5,5:7. the three jars are mixed into a single jar.
What is the ration of spirit to water in single jar.
16. Complete the series 7 49 56 392………….
17. A regular hexagon is inscribed in a circle. What is the perimeter of the hexagon in relation with the radius of the circle?
18. A circular path has a perimeter of 120m.a, b,c travel at 5 7 15m/s respectively. They start simultaneously. At what time do they meet next?
19. Totally there are 12 pipes. Some pipes fill the tank and some empties the tank (data will be given). If all the pipes are opened simultaneously when will the tank be filled?
20. Which is greater 2^300 or 3^200?