Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: What online University U Recommend to study Civil Enginee?

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : THIS DOES NOT APPLY ON ME!

City : Bhavnagar

Send Friend Request

What online University U Recommend to study Civil Enginee?

Hi,
    I 'm not architect I have a deverviesed education becholar.... I used to work in 3D arch design for 5 years right now and I have a good knowledge about design and alot of softwares.. But I really Intersted more with Civil Engineering I like math and physics and I would love to build my way to be a project manager construction in the future ....
    Does the online university gives me the right knowledge and degrees that quilfies me to work as a civil engineer.. Is it enough... adding ofcourse to my personal effort of searching referances and books... and what ever it takes to be a good qulified Civil Engineer...
    does companies accept the online univesites degree..??
    and i Found alot of online universites ... Which one should i choose....

Really i need help on this.... Thank u very very much for ur time.....

Last edited by ajaytopgun; 3rd April 2014 at 02:08 PM.

amydecia

Re: What online University U Recommend to study Civil Enginee?

Quote Originally Posted by Hosamelgendy View Post
    Hi,
    I 'm not architect I have a deverviesed education becholar.... I used to work in 3D arch design for 5 years right now and I have a good knowledge about design and alot of softwares.. But I really Intersted more with Civil Engineering I like math and physics and I would love to build my way to be a project manager construction in the future ....
    Does the online university gives me the right knowledge and degrees that quilfies me to work as a civil engineer.. Is it enough... adding ofcourse to my personal effort of searching referances and books... and what ever it takes to be a good qulified Civil Engineer...
    does companies accept the online univesites degree..??
    and i Found alot of online universites ... Which one should i choose....

Really i need help on this.... Thank u very very much for ur time.....
    Before going to any online university be careful and check whether the university is appproved by govt. and also other important things.
    I want to suggest you to go for a regular course which have a value and sure for bright career.

Now-a-days internet is great option for search latest details about university strategies. There are lots of university which provide best option and facility for civil engineering. Due to this type if degree people can easily increase their business in better way.

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Computer Science Engineering

City : Chennai

Send Friend Request

Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)

Municipal technicians are professionals for developing from preparing to demolition Laptop or computer models are progressively important at the start, there is more determining than developing. The subjects of ecosystem and power are key Learners must to get a work positioning on a developing site.