Gender: : Male
Branch: : Mechanical Engineering
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
2011 ICICI Placement Paper:-
1. A total of 5200 analyses last month required 17300 hours of computer time. Approximately how much time would be required to perform an additional 300 analyses if all other factors remain unchanged?
A. 330 hours B. 540 hours C. 660 hours D. 940 hours E. 1000 hours
2. A batch of shampoo requires 510 liters of herbal extract and 13400 liters of water. What is the approximate ratio of water to herbal extracts?
A. 26:1 B. 38:1 C. 1:26 D. 1:38 E. 1:260
3. How many times over the period did branches A, B or C experience a reduction in profit?
A. 0 B. 1 C. 3 D. 4 E. 5
4. By what percentage did the total profit made by branches A, B and C increase from year 1 to year 3?
A. 2% B. 2.2% C.20% D. 22% E. 102%
5.temporary staff are paid $6.00 per hour. If 47 hours were worked last week by each of 7 temporary staff, what was the total bill?
A. $197 B. $282 C. $329 D. $846 E. $1974
6. If 625kg of fruit are required to produce 200 jars of jam, approximately how much fruit is required to produce 450 jars of jam?
A. 144kg B. 531kg C. 864kg D. 1270kg E.1406kg
7.A survey carried out on 1500 people showed that 37% liked a new product, while 32% were indifferent. If the rest said they disliked the product, how many people were in category?
A. 48 B. 237 C. 465 D. 945 E1020
In question 8-14, each sentence has four underlined words or phrases. The four underlined parts of the sentence are marked (A), (B), (C), and (D). Identify the one underlined word or phrase that must be changed in order for the sentence to be correct.
8. The main office of the factory can be found in Maple Street in New York City .
a. the main
b. be found
9. Because there are less members present tonight than there were last night, we must wait until the next meeting to vote.
d. to vote
10. David is particularly fond of cooking, and he often cooks really delicious meals.
b. fond of
c. often cooks
11. The progress made in space travel for the early 1960s is remarkable.
c. in space
12. Sandra has not rarely missed a play or concert since she was seventeen years old.
a. not rarely
b. a play
d. was seventeen years old
13. The governor has not decided how to deal with the new problems already.
c. how to deal with
14. There was a very interesting news on the radio this morning about the earthquake in Italy .
a. there was
c. on the
In question 15-19, choose the best word, which is most opposite in the meaning to the given word.
20.A survey carried out on 1500 people showed that 37% liked a new product, while 32% were indifferent. If the rest said they disliked the product, how many people were in category?
A. 48 B. 237 C. 465 D. 945 E1020
21. In an average week, the computer is down for 2.75 hours. Lost revenue per hour is $425000. What is the approximate total revenue lost in a 52 week year?
A. $0.23m B. $8.04m C. $12.1m D. $47.26m E$60.78m
22. The Operating Profit last year was $7.75m. If there is an increase this year of 13%, what will this years Operating Profit be?
A. $7945000 B. $8126800 C. $8346200 D. $8757500 E. none of these
23. Of a total of 225 employees, 32% are female, 89% of female employees are between the ages of 20 and 35. How many employees are females between the ages of 20 and 35?
A. 12 B. 58 C. 64 D. 89 E. 201
24. If a department makes a profit of 30% on a turnover of $85000, what percentage profit can be expected if overheads increase by $10000 but other factors remain unchanged?
A. 5% B. 10% C.14% D. 18% E.25%
25. Find the smallest number in a GP whose sum is 38 and product 1728
(a) 12 (b) 20 (c) 8 (d) none of these
- Bank of Baroda Placement Papers,Placement Process & Criteria,Company Profile
- Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited (BNPM) Placement Papers,Placement Process & Criteria,Company Profile
- Bank of India Placement Papers,Placement Process & Criteria,Company Profile
- ICICI Bank placement paper 2009
- ICICI Bank placement paper 2011