1. A grandma has many sons; each son has as many sons as his brothers. What is her age if it?s the product of the no: of her sons and grandsons plus no: of her sons?(age b/w 70 and 100).

Ans: 81

2. An electric wire runs for 1 km b/w some no: of poles. If one pole is removed the distance b/w each pole increases by 1 2/6 (mixed fraction). How many poles were there initially?

. There is a church tower 150 feet tall and another catholic tower at a distance of 350 feet from it which is 200 feet tall. There is one each bird sitting on top of both the towers. They fly at a constant speed and time to reach a grain in b/w the towers at the same time. At what distance from the church is the grain?

Ans: 90

4. A person wants to meet a lawyer and as that lawyer is busy he asks him to come three days after the before day of the day after tomorrow? on which day the lawyer asks the person to come?

Ans: thursday

5. A person is 80 years old in 490 and only 70 years old in 500 in which year is he born?

Ans: 470

6.A person says that their speed while going to a city was 10mph however while returning as there is no much traffic they came with a speed of 15mph. what is their average speed?

Ans:
12mph

7. A family I know has several children. Each boy in this family has as many sisters as brothers but each girl has twice as many brothers as sisters. How many brothers and sisters are there?

Ans: 4 boys and 3 girls.

8. In a soap company a soap is manufactured with 11 parts. For making one soap you will get 1 part as scrap. At the end of the day u have 251 such scraps. From that how many soaps can be manufactured?

Ans: 25.

9. There is a 5digit no. 3 pairs of sum is eleven each. Last digit is 3 times the first one. 3 rd digit is 3 less than the second.4 th digit is 4 more than the second one. Find the digit.

Ans : 25296.

Every day a cyclist meets a train at a particular crossing. The road is straight before the crossing and both are traveling in the same direction. The cyclist travels with a speed of 10 Kmph. One day the cyclist comes late by 25 min. and meets the train 5km before the crossing. What is the speed of the train?

Ans: 60 kmph

11.void main()
{
struct a
{
char ch[10];
char *str;
};
struct a s1={"Hyderabad","Bangalore"};
printf("\n%c%c",s1.ch[0],*s1.str);
printf("\n%s%s",s1.ch,s1.str);
getch();
}
Ans: HB, HyderabadBangalor

12. main(int argc,int *argv[])
{
int i;
for(i=1;i<argc;i++)
printf("\n%s%s",argv[i],(i<argc-1)?"":"");
return 0;
getch();
}
Ans: I work for oracle

13.void main()
{
int i,j,k;
for(i=0;i<3;i++)
k=sum(i,i);
printf("\n%d",k);
getch();
}
sum(s,t)
{
static int m;
m+=s+t;
return m;
}
Ans: 6

14.void main()
{
int i;
clrscr();
for(i=1;i<6;++i)
switch(i)
{
case 1:
case 2: printf("%d,",i++);break;
case 3: continue;
case 4: printf("%d,",i);
}
printf("%d",i);
getch();
}
Ans: 1,4,6

15.Which of the storage class(es) becomes the global variables for the entire Program
(A) Extern
(B) Static
(C) Auto
(D) Register
Ans: A

16. What is the output of the program
void main()
{
char s[]="oracle is the best";
char t[40];
char *ss,*tt;
while(*tt++=*ss++);
printf("%s",t);
getch();
}
// A. oracle is the best
// B. Core dump
// c. Error Message
// D. Goes into infinite loop
Ans: B. core dump (Garbage value)

17. What is the output of the program
void main()
{
int j[10]={9,7,5,3,1,2,4,6,9};
int i=1;
clrscr();
for(;i<9;i++)
printf("%d ",--j[i++]);
getch();
}
// A. 6,2,1,5
// B. 6,2,1,5,7
// c. Error Message
// D. core dump
Ans: A. 6,2,1,5

18. What is the output of the program
void main()
{
int i,j,k,n=5;
clrscr();
for(i=5;i>0;i--)
{
j=1<i;
k=n&j;
k==0?printf("0"):printf("1");
}
getch();
}
// A. 00011
// B. 11110
// c. 11001
// D. 11100
Ans: B. 11110

19.Which of the following storage class(es) became the global variable for the entire program
A. Extern
B. Static=20
C. Auto
D. Register
Ans: A

20.//What is the output of the program, if integer occupies 2 bytes memory?
union
{
int a;
char b;
char c[10];
}u1;
void main()
{
int l=sizeof(u1);
printf("%d",l);
getch();
}