Gender: : Female
Branch: : Electronics Engineering
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
Amdocs Placement Papers 2011:
1. float a=.7
case 1: printf("case 1");
case (2) : printf("default");
what will be output??
ans: it will be error since case(2) is not allowed
3. u have to store data on the system which command is used .....
(a)fread (b)fwrite (c)read (d)write
4. what is data dictionary
5. what is view.......
6. what is output of cal j 2005
7. In which message passing is fast .....options are
(a)pipe (b) message passing (c) message queue (d) memory sharing
ans : d
8. question on nice command that is how to change the priority
ans: change the priority of the process
9. context switching takes place....
a) kernel to user mode
b)user to user mode
c)kernel to kernel mode
d)one process to another process
10. what is the difference between dbms and rdbms options were given
11. u have a xwindow and u have to display clock on it then which command will be used??
12. what is fork..... and: to create a new process
13. cp xxx.txt edu
what will it do
ans: copy file xxx to directory edu.
14. if 4 represent as $** and 3 represent as *$$
based on it there were 4 questions....like
i) what is the value of $$$** + $**$*
in similar way rest of 3 questions
15. who provide the certificate
16. along with which hardware this is added...
17. where is security key retain
18. which algorithm is used to generate a key.....
19. to choose which two are similar in the given pattern....this type of four questions
I) i) 123456.876543 ii)123456.876943 iii) 123456.876543
(a)i & ii (b) i & iii (c) ii & iii (d)all are similar 20. main ()
printf ("%d", x);
Branch: : Information Technology EngineeringSend Friend Request
can any one send amdocs question papers...thanx in advance