Faadooengineers

Thread: Resume Template

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Information Technology Engineering

City : Chennai

Send Friend Request

Music 32 Resume Template

This is My Resume
    1 Seeking a challenging environment that encourages learning and provides exposure to new ideas with which I can disclose my multifaceted technical and analytical capabilities backed by strong will, there by stimulate personal and professional growth where I shall be a part of the growth.

Attached Thumbnails
    002.jpg  
    Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      45.5 KB
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Computer Science Engineering

City : Vishakhapatnam

Send Friend Request

Re: Resume Template

PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY :

1 Seeking a challenging environment that encourages learning and provides exposure to new ideas with which I can disclose my multifaceted technical and analytical capabilities backed by strong will, there by stimulate personal and professional growth where I shall be a part of the growth.
    2 Around 2 ½ year of teaching experience in engineering colleges. 3 1year call center experience in SUTHERLAND, Visakhapatnam. 4 Have Object Oriented Programming experience using .Net, Java. 5 Have good communication skills, adaptability to change, fast learner along with strong analytical skills and good team player.
    TECHNICAL SKILLS :

Languages & Technologies

C , DotNet 3.5
    Integrated Development Environments

Microsoft VisualStudio-2005/08,
    Other Technologies

HTML, Testing Tools
    Operating Systems

MS Windows 95/NT/2000/XP/Vista.
    Databases

Oracle 9i, Sql-Server2005/2008.

EDUCATION :

1 Pursuing M.Tech in Gandhi Engineering College(GEC) , Bhubaneswar [2011 – 2013 april] . 2 Completed B.Tech in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY from M.V.G.R College of engineering with an aggregate of [60.37%]. [2004-08] 3 Completed INTERMEDIATE (MPC) from SANTHA JUNIOR COLLEGE, near venkojipalem with an aggregate of [68.3%]. [2002-04] 4 Completed SSC from ST. MARYS HIGH SCHOOL ,seethammadhara ,Doctor’s Colony with an aggregate of [70.5%] [2002]

WORK EXPERIENCE :

1 From April 2010 – Till date: Asst. Professor Department of Information Technology Coastal Institute of Technology and Management, Kothavalsa, Vizianagaram. 2 From May2009 to May2010 worked as Technical Support Executive at SUTERLAND GLOBAL SERVICES in Visakhapatnam.

SUBJECTS & LABS HANDLED :

Subjects
    Distributed Database Computer Organization DBMS C Language Software engineering Computer Networks
    Labs

Unix Lab
    DBMS LAB
    C Lab
    IT workshop

K EREIENC:
    ACADEMIC PROJECT :

Title
    SECURE COMMUNICATIONS
    Client Academic Project
    Team Size 4
    Duration December 2008 – April 2008
    Role Developing, Designing, Testing, Documentation.
    Testing Manual Testing and QTP

Synopsis: The objective of the project is to provide secure communication among the systems connected in the network. It provides necessary authentication for the File Transferring in the network transmission. The project entitled as “SECURE COMMUNICATION USING RIJNDAEL ALGOIRTHM” Is to implement the advanced encryption standards. By implementing FTP through sockets programming the end user is able to send and receive the encrypted and decrypted file to any system in the network. The following are the major operations in this application 1 Encryption :- Encrypting the file done in this module 2 Decryption :- Decrypting of the encrypting of file is done in this module 3 Password Authentication :- For encrypting and decrypting the user has to Prove his Authentication by giving the password. 4 Client & Server Side :- Used to send or receive the files across the n/w.
    DOTNET PROJECT :

Title
    SONGS.COM
    Client ------
    Team Size 2
    Duration February 2009 TO April 2009
    Role DEVELOPER
    Synopsis:
    The project “SONGS.COM” is used to Adding and share songs through the website. This website allows registered users to upload and download .mp3 songs. It allows searching for songs based on song title, singer and language. The following are the major operations in this application.
    Ø User Registration
    Ø Login
    Ø Password Recovery
    Ø Change password
    Ø Home page
    Ø Add Song
    Ø List songs of current user
    Ø Delete a song
    Ø Search for songs
    Ø Logout

Personal Profile :

Name : Chiranjeevi. Aripaka

Date of Birth : 13 march 1987

Father’s Name : Chandra Rao. A

Marital status : Married

Nationality : Indian

Languages Known : English, Telugu and Hindi

Permanent Address : D/No : 53-10-18, Near Ramalayam, Maddilapalem, Visakhapatnam -530013. Ph. No – 9705905583 , 9440520431 Alternate Email Id : chiranjeevi1387[MENTION=183148]gmail[/MENTION].com

Place: Visakhapatnam CHIRANJEEVI. A Date: