Gender: : Male
Branch: : Computer Science Engineering
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
HTC has announced its latest Android flagship, the One X+, in India. HTC fans will be pleased to know that the successor of the One X comes with Jelly Bean (Android 4.1). The design has remained the same, but there's a significant improvement in the specs department. HTC claims that the 1.7 GHz quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3 chipset delivers a 27% performance increase over its predecessor. Other enhancements include 64 GB of internal storage and a 2100 mAh battery.
Here are the details specs:
- 4.7" Super LCD 2 touchscreen with HD 720p.
- NVIDIA Tegra 3 chipset (quad-core 1.7 GHz CPU, ULP GeForce GPU).
- 8 mp auto focus camera, LED flash, BSI sensor (for better low-light captures).
- Camera features: F2.0 aperture and 28mm lens, 1080p HD video recording, Video Stabilisation.
- 1.6 mp front camera (720p for video recording).
- 1 GB of RAM, 64 GB of internal storage.
- NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with GLONASS, Wi-Fi, DLNA certified.
- Micro-USB 2.0 port (supports MHL), 3.5 mm jack.
- Android 4.0 (Jelly Bean) with HTC Sense; Beats Audio enhancements.
- Requires MicroSIM; GSM (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz), 3G (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz).
- Gyro sensor, Orientation sensor, Digital compass, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor.
- 5.3" (l) x 2.7" (w) x 0.35" (8.9 mm) (d), 135 grams.
- 2100 mAh Li-ion battery.
Apart from 64 GB of internal storage, the phone also offers 25 GB of Dropbox storage free for two years. At the time of release, the One X was the most powerful Android in the market. Within a couple of weeks, however, it was humbled by Samsung's GALAXY S III (GS3). It will be interesting to see whether HTC will be able to beat the GS3's performance with its new flagship.
The HTC One X+ will be priced at Rs 40,000, and will be available in a few weeks — in Stealth Black and Polar White.