Gender: : Male
Branch: : Information Technology Engineering
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
What is C++?
C++ is a powerful general-purpose programming language. It can be used to create small programs or large applications. It can be used to make CGI scripts or console-only DOS programs. C++ allows you to create programs to do almost anything you need to do. .
What is the difference between realloc() and free()?
The free subroutine frees a block of memory previously allocated by the malloc subroutine. Undefined results occur if the Pointer parameter is not a valid pointer. If the Pointer parameter is a null value, no action will occur. The realloc subroutine changes the size of the block of memory pointed to by the Pointer parameter to the number of bytes specified by the Size parameter and returns a new pointer to the block. The pointer specified by the Pointer parameter must have been created with the malloc, calloc, or realloc subroutines and not been deallocated with the free or realloc subroutines. Undefined results occur if the Pointer parameter is not a valid pointer
- Ten Tough Questions For An Interview-Interview Questions & Answers Pdf Download
- Ten Tough Questions For An Interview-Interview Questions & Answers
- ERP Interview Questions and Answers
- The Best Answers to Tough Interview Questions - How to face interview tricks
- The Best Answers to Tough Interview Questions How to face interview tricks