Gender: : Male
Branch: : Information Technology Engineering
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
What are the principle concepts of OOPS?
There are four principle concepts upon which object oriented design and programming rest. They are:
What is Abstraction?
Abstraction refers to the act of representing essential features without including the background details or explanations.
What is Encapsulation?
Encapsulation is a technique used for hiding the properties and behaviors of an object and allowing outside access only as appropriate. It prevents other objects from directly altering or accessing the properties or methods of the encapsulated object.
What is the difference between abstraction and encapsulation?
- Abstraction focuses on the outside view of an object (i.e. the interface) Encapsulation (information hiding) prevents clients from seeing itís inside view, where the behavior of the abstraction is implemented.
- Abstraction solves the problem in the design side while Encapsulation is the Implementation.
- Encapsulation is the deliverables of Abstraction. Encapsulation barely talks about grouping up your abstraction to suit the developer needs.
What is Inheritance?
- Inheritance is the process by which objects of one class acquire the properties of objects of another class.
- A class that is inherited is called a superclass.
- The class that does the inheriting is called a subclass.
- Inheritance is done by using the keyword extends.
- The two most common reasons to use inheritance are:
- To promote code reuse
- To use polymorphism
- Ten Tough Questions For An Interview-Interview Questions & Answers Pdf Download
- OOPS!! The Best Interview Questions on OOPS now in Faadooengineers
- Ten Tough Questions For An Interview-Interview Questions & Answers
- The Best Answers to Tough Interview Questions - How to face interview tricks
- The Best Answers to Tough Interview Questions How to face interview tricks