hi folks,

i have a query and i need urgent response. as my cousin, because of some reason he failed in his maths exam in class 12th board last year overall he is passed. he wants to do engineering but as he is passed overall so he cant reappear in cbse improvement exams the only option he has to give compartmental one.

he scored good marks in engineering entrance exam last year but as his result was not clear ,he was not able to take admission.

can any one suggest what options he has so that he can pursue his career in engineering field and does reputed colleges take students who have compartment in one of the paper.