Gender: : Male
Branch: : Information Technology Engineering
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
1. What is C#?
C# is an object oriented, type safe and managed language that is compiled by .Net framework to generate Microsoft Intermediate Language.
2. What are the types of comment in C# with examples?
3-Can multiple catch blocks be executed?
No, Multiple catch blocks canít be executed. Once the proper catch code executed, the control is transferred to the finally block and then the code that follows the finally block gets executed.
4. What is the difference between public, static and void?
All these are access modifiers in C#. Public declared variables or methods are accessible anywhere in the application. Static declared variables or methods are globally accessible without creating an instance of the class. The compiler stores the address of the method as the entry point and uses this information to begin execution before any objects are created. And Void is a type modifier that states that the method or variable does not return any
- Ten Tough Questions For An Interview-Interview Questions & Answers Pdf Download
- Ten Tough Questions For An Interview-Interview Questions & Answers
- ERP Interview Questions and Answers
- The Best Answers to Tough Interview Questions - How to face interview tricks
- The Best Answers to Tough Interview Questions How to face interview tricks