Gender: : Male
Branch: : Information Technology Engineering
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
1. Differences between DLL and EXE?
1.These are outbound file.
2.Only one .exe file exists per application.
3. .Exe cannot be shared with other applications.
1.These are inbund file .
2.Many .dll files may exists in one application.
3. .dll can be shared with other applications.
2. Can an assembly have EXE?
Assembly is nothing but single deployment and self describing. Yes Assembly can have dll/exe.
3. Can a DLL be changed to an EXE?
In short, the answer is no. Unlike an EXE file which contains a single entry point (typically WinMain() or simply main() depending on the type of exe file), a DLL file is a library of functions intended to be linked into a running application. A DLL file can have a nearly infinite (itís based on file size and such) possible entry points.
- Ten Tough Questions For An Interview-Interview Questions & Answers Pdf Download
- Ten Tough Questions For An Interview-Interview Questions & Answers
- ERP Interview Questions and Answers
- The Best Answers to Tough Interview Questions - How to face interview tricks
- The Best Answers to Tough Interview Questions How to face interview tricks